Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA Strawberry

I would say I fly often, I've already taken 8 flights this year. Sometimes for work and sometimes for pleasure... Last time I flew was on 4th September, I took a flight back home from London as I was down the south of England at a wedding.
Wow! You travel a lot it seems!
Since you've been to so many places, which ones your favorite (apart from home)?

Wow! You travel a lot it seems!
Since you've been to so many places, which ones your favorite (apart from home)?

To be fair, Scotland does have a lot of nice places, I would rather just spend my time off work somewhere else. 😂
I would say so far, Las Vegas has been my favourite, it was like I had just landed on another planet.

To be fair, Scotland does have a lot of nice places, I would rather just spend my time off work somewhere else. 😂
I would say so far, Las Vegas has been my favourite, it was like I had just landed on another planet.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. ;)
What's something you've done in Vegas that you haven't shared with your family? :p

Oh, I see 😝
Is the night life really wild as its shown in the movies like Hangover?

Pretty much yeah, time does not apply there and everyone is just having a great time! You can go out at 3am and everything is still open and alive. I had fried chicken and macaroni for breakfast at like 7 in the morning, rules do not apply! 😋

Pretty much yeah, time does not apply there and everyone is just having a great time! You can go out at 3am and everything is still open and alive. I had fried chicken and macaroni for breakfast at like 7 in the morning, rules do not apply! 😋
Awesome! 😍 I wish to go there and make the most out of the night life some day doing some "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" things.😛

How are you planning to spend this weekend?

Awesome! 😍 I wish to go there and make the most out of the night life some day doing some "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" things.😛

How are you planning to spend this weekend?

Would 100% recommend Vegas, you will have a great time! Well, I didn't do much yesterday, and today I'm just spending time getting packed as I'm away for 3 days with work Monday - Wednesday. Just going to cook some lunch at the moment.

How long is New Zealand's Ninety Mile Beach?

I feel like this is a trick question. 🫣

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest