Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA Strawberry

Strawberry

Addicted member
Retired Staff
Credits
I just realised I hadn't created one of these threads yet... and to be honest I'm not sure how frequently I'll remember to check in, but I'll try my best!
So anything you want to know, ask away! :)

What's been the best moment of the year till now? :D

Probably going to Berlin for my 30th, it was such a beautiful place and it felt like such an adventure. Managed to get a lot of sightseeing done whilst constantly eating and drinking. :love:

What's your favorite and least favorite thing about your current job?

My favourite thing is every day being varied as I'm in a different location, seeing a different colleague, whether it be for a review, some coaching, or just a general chit chat.
My least favourite thing is the time I spend sitting in traffic in the morning, in the evening and if I'm going location to location, it's just very frustrating and I would value that time elsewhere.

What's your username about?

Honestly... I have no idea! I was probably eating strawberries at the time and it was the first thing that came to my head. :ROFLMAO:

Cat or dog

Dog all the way!

Do you have kids?

Nope, and until very recently I did want them. But now, I think I enjoy my luxuries too much like holidays, I don't think I'd like to try and afford a child.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Pop is my main genre, I love my Main Pop Girls. I like other stuff like dance, synth-pop, indie rock, new wave too, I'll listen to most things.

Pop is my main genre, I love my Main Pop Girls. I like other stuff like dance, synth-pop, indie rock, new wave too, I'll listen to most things.
Do you listen to KPOP as well? If yes, who are your favorite bands?

Do you listen to KPOP as well? If yes, who are your favorite bands?

That's something I don't listen to. Some of my friends used to love K-pop back in the day, so I have listened to groups like BIGBANG and 2NE1, they do have some good songs, but I was far from a fan of the music.

That's something I don't listen to. Some of my friends used to love K-pop back in the day, so I have listened to groups like BIGBANG and 2NE1, they do have some good songs, but I was far from a fan of the music.
I see. Have you listened to Blood, Sweat and Tears by BTS? I really like this one.

Yes that's a cute one. I did enjoy Boy With Luv ft Halsey and ON ft Sia. :)
I love that song as well! There one more song, "Money" by LISA (Black Pink). It's amazing as well.

Do you have a plan to visit South Korea or any other Asian country?

I love that song as well! There one more song, "Money" by LISA (Black Pink). It's amazing as well.

Do you have a plan to visit South Korea or any other Asian country?

South Korea is not on my agenda at the moment, but never say never. At the moment, no plans for any Asian countries but I guess I would like to see Thailand and Singapore, they'd be top of my list.

something that you brought that cost more then $500

Last year I bought my iPhone 14 Pro Max outright, that was about £1200.

Do you fly often or rarely? How many times do you fly every year? When was the last time you flew and where did you go?

Do you fly often or rarely? How many times do you fly every year? When was the last time you flew and where did you go?

I would say I fly often, I've already taken 8 flights this year. Sometimes for work and sometimes for pleasure... Last time I flew was on 4th September, I took a flight back home from London as I was down the south of England at a wedding.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest