Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA Regina G. 💋

what's up
Not much, thanks.

Have you performed a wrestling move on any of your friends, siblings or cousins during your childhood? :p
I sure did. We were ruthless and grew up in the Attitude Era, so my mother brought me belts and we had hardcore matches, ladder matches, last man standing. Just know that we were bad and tough 😇

I sure did. We were ruthless and grew up in the Attitude Era, so my mother brought me belts and we had hardcore matches, ladder matches, last man standing. Just know that we were bad and tough 😇
Wow! Impressive! We shall have a match then some day! :p

Which is your favorite wrestling entrance of all time? Let me guess, The Undertaker's one?

Wow! Impressive! We shall have a match then some day! :p

Which is your favorite wrestling entrance of all time? Let me guess, The Undertaker's one?
Be ready to be defeated. 😝
He's on the list but I really enjoyed Shawn Michaels more along with Triple H's but DX entrance will be my favorite stable entrance.

Like to drink coke or pepsi
Both but Coke is superior.

Be ready to be defeated. 😝
He's on the list but I really enjoyed Shawn Michaels more along with Triple H's but DX entrance will be my favorite stable entrance.
It'll be my pleasure to get defeated by you. 😝
I love DX's entrance too! :love:
One thing I don't like about The Undertaker's entrance is the pace. Lol even some matches don't last that long. xD

Are you watching any TV show these days?

It'll be my pleasure to get defeated by you. 😝
I love DX's entrance too! :love:
One thing I don't like about The Undertaker's entrance is the pace. Lol even some matches don't last that long. xD

Are you watching any TV show these days?
The slow pace is to show he's The Deadman but his Wrestlemania entrances are cool and he's a dominate wrestler, so they showcased that in his matches. Dang, I know too much about wrestling than I realize 😂

I'm watching multiple. Black-ish, The Tudors(hence my avatar and signature), Wheel of Time, The Crown(since the last season is coming soon), and Glee because I need some drama and music.

The slow pace is to show he's The Deadman but his Wrestlemania entrances are cool and he's a dominate wrestler, so they showcased that in his matches. Dang, I know too much about wrestling than I realize 😂

I'm watching multiple. Black-ish, The Tudors(hence my avatar and signature), Wheel of Time, The Crown(since the last season is coming soon), and Glee because I need some drama and music.
Haha, indeed you know a lot about pro wrestling. :D

Oh, that's a lot of shows to watch together. Which among these do you like the most so far?

Haha, indeed you know a lot about pro wrestling. :D

Oh, that's a lot of shows to watch together. Which among these do you like the most so far?
That's a tough question. I'll have to say The Crown because it's good to see some insight on the reign of the late Queen Elizabeth II.

I wanna go to Paris too. 😊 The Eiffel Tower. :love:

Do you watch Korean dramas or listen to K-pop?
But The Eiffel Tower is dirty, apparently. Fun fact: before the Eiffel Tower, that’s where the Statue of Liberty was built 😏

I used to watch Korean dramas and listen to K-pop but not so much anymore.

But The Eiffel Tower is dirty, apparently. Fun fact: before the Eiffel Tower, that’s where the Statue of Liberty was built 😏

I used to watch Korean dramas and listen to K-pop but not so much anymore.
Oh, I didn't know about it.

Even I used to watch Kdramas. I listen to K-pop from time to time.

Do you have any siblings?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest