Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA Regina G. 💋

Tonight Show Omg GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

What are some of your favorite books? It’s sad they collect dust!
The Hunger Games series, The Fault In Our Stars, A Walk To Remember, Five Feet Apart, A Court of Thorns and Roses, and that's about it. OH! Harry Potter series, too even though we don't claim the author. 🤐

Another ACOTAR fan <3. I think we may have talked about this in your intro, but not sure. I loved hunger games and Harry Potter too - yeah idk about the author anymore.

Do you like books with spice? Do you want recs? :D

Another ACOTAR fan <3. I think we may have talked about this in your intro, but not sure. I loved hunger games and Harry Potter too - yeah idk about the author anymore.

Do you like books with spice? Do you want recs? :D
Since I love to write a little spice myself, I love books with spice but only if it goes along with the story being told.

What has been keeping you busy these days?
@Lovely Complex, how has life been lately?
First, I've been spotted! :ROFLMAO: But my new job has been keeping me busy though getting a handle on things now and life has been pretty damn great, thank you. Hope you've been well 🤍

What type of questions can bring people closer?
It would depend on the people, I'd think. But my personal favorite is: "What's your favorite childhood memory?"

Who is someone you wish you could apologize to?
Pfft, absolutely no one. Things happen for a reason.

tumblr_mp346pZAjC1rg0s30o1_500.gif

First, I've been spotted! :ROFLMAO: But my new job has been keeping me busy though getting a handle on things now and life has been pretty damn great, thank you. Hope you've been well 🤍
Congratulations on your new job! Glad everything is all set.
How have you been spending this weekend?

What show have you been binge-watching? I'm watching Young Sheldon nowadays. On Season 5 now. Love it!
I finished Young Sheldon and I am watching Blood & Water on Netflix. Pretty good if you love a show filled with twists and turns. It is a bit predictable at times though.

I finished Young Sheldon and I am watching Blood & Water on Netflix. Pretty good if you love a show filled with twists and turns. It is a bit predictable at times though.
Nice! Is there any show you are looking forward to this year? I'm waiting for Stranger Things S5.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest