Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA Regina G. 💋

myself But honestly, still new here, so kind of hard to decide right now 😏
Not Talking Bbc GIF by Line of Duty

What do you love to do in your free time? 😊
I love to read novels, browse forums, binge-watch, listen to music, and that’s about it. I do love to go to game nights, karaoke, and bowling, too. 😍 not completely boring lol

I love to read novels, browse forums, binge-watch, listen to music, and that’s about it. I do love to go to game nights, karaoke, and bowling, too. 😍 not completely boring lol
We share almost the same hobbies! 😍
Even I love to browse forums, listen to music, watch movies, series and play games.

Which are your favorite genres when it comes to movies, series and novels?

We share almost the same hobbies! 😍
Even I love to browse forums, listen to music, watch movies, series and play games.

Which are your favorite genres when it comes to movies, series and novels?
Glad to hear that we do! 😍 I forgot that I also write, too. Will be working on a novel next month 🫢

Hmm, modern, historical, medieval, and some fantasy. Oh, and horror, along with erotica.

Glad to hear that we do! 😍 I forgot that I also write, too. Will be working on a novel next month 🫢

Hmm, modern, historical, medieval, and some fantasy. Oh, and horror, along with erotica.
Awesome! I wish you all the best for your novel. I'm sure you'll do great! 😊

Nice. Are there any movies/series which you would highly recommend? I didn't ask about novels because I don't read them much. 😛 I've just started building a habit of reading books.

Did you see the new Santa Clause TV show "The Santa Clauses"? :eek:
I did but haven’t watched it yet. Is it any good? 👀

Awesome! I wish you all the best for your novel. I'm sure you'll do great! 😊

Nice. Are there any movies/series which you would highly recommend? I didn't ask about novels because I don't read them much. 😛 I've just started building a habit of reading books.
Thank you, thank you! 🥰

I highly recommend Sex Education on Netflix, Teen Wolf series, Reign, The Tudors. For movies, I’m unsure if our tastes are similar. But Trolls(all of them), Sing 1 & 2, Jurassic Park and Jurassic World, Soul Food along with What’s Love Got To Do With it? 😍

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest