Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AMA Anything

Alex

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Ask the owner of bizdustry anything! This includes anything about me, rather than any projects I might own.

Last edited by a moderator:
You once said you were paying $1500 per week to your forum users. How much money were you making from your forum back then?

Wow, your forum is pretty vast! What gave you the inspiration to create it?
I purchased Bizdustry of a ForumPromotion user in late 2018. We introduced the pay-per-post model and obtained BeerMoney.gg, which Vincent owned. BeerMoney.gg was merged with Bizdustry, and then we kept expanding. I purchased the brand name and posts for 200$ at the time. Bizdustry has now received an independent valuation for 15,000USD$, but we haven't sold.

You once said you were paying $1500 per week to your forum users. How much money were you making from your forum back then?
This is true. I set aside a large amount of money for an early acquisition budget. While we might be taking a loss as a business model, we were looking at the long-term success of the forum with the intention of re-couping some of the money later.

I guess you are now making profits, right?
Would you still consider acquiring other communities to expand?
BeerMoneyForum, Forum Promotion, Forumcoin, and RIF are on my radar to buy/ then merge to Bizdustry.

What would be the title of your first book?
I can’t remember. The earliest I can remember reading was Harry Potter. I was never really into reading as a kiddo.

What would you call a male ladybug?
A male ladybug? I wouldn’t call it a lady boy, for obvious reasons, in this day and age.

@Alex When did you begin using forums?
I began using forums in 2013. I first started my website with prophpbb (now tapatalk), the website was called Share YouTube Videos. I then registered over at Forum Promotion and begin my journey as a webmaster from there.

That's cool! 2013 was a year before I really made one of my big returns.

What made you want to start "Share Youtube Videos"?

Have you read books from the Goosebumps series by R.L Stine?

I didn’t buy the Tesla @Liam. Only reason being is that I was quoted £8,000 for the year for insurance, that’s nearly 10,000$ and I’ve had no accidents, with a clean license. Might look at doing something like this next year. I’d probably sell one of my bikes as a part exchange amount.

How you been doing?
Good. Working hard as usual in the security industry.

What sound would be the scariest if you could hear it?
Wasps

What's one thing in life that you never can't live without
Family.

Have you read books from the Goosebumps series by R.L Stine?
Nope, never really been a book worm. Good to read?

That's cool! 2013 was a year before I really made one of my big returns.

What made you want to start "Share Youtube Videos"?
This was many years ago now and I believe that it was merged with Tapatalk and now no longer exists. I started the community as at the time I had a passion for content creating and video design.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest