Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Always tell your boss to transferred your salary and input salary to it ask me why?

Joseph212

Addicted member
Credits
Don't receive your salary as cash again cos it is not adding to your profile and personalty cos transferring your salary's and stating it as salary account we help you in other when traveling to another country or changing of country at the embassy cos they we see if you are not a liabilities in your country

Advertisement Placeholder
@Joshua Farrell @Anis Boukezzoula

Who approved this piece of

poo GIF

Don't receive your salary as cash again cos it is not adding to your profile and personalty cos transferring your salary's and stating it as salary account we help you in other when traveling to another country or changing of country at the embassy cos they we see if you are not a liabilities in your country
Fantastic thread Mr. Joseph. I will give you 1000$ for this excellent job:cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was tired when I was going through the queue earlier, so likely was me not paying attention to half the crap that was in the queue at the time.

I am not telling either of you off.
I understand the moderation queue does get quite full, with sometimes 50+ posts to manually approve or reject and the odd one can be missed. @Joshua Farrell @Anis Boukezzoula I am really not pleased with this users quality and I believe he deserves a ban. What do you think?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds