Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved AJ Credits Shop | Username Style & Thread Highlight

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
Hi everyone,

While I was going through the AJ Credit Shop, I came across the below items whose description I feel can contain more valuable details:
  1. Username Style: It would be good to add what all we can customize in our usernames. Like will it be only the color or the font, the font size or we can add special effects around them as well? Examples of all the customization it offers shall be displayed in the description. It'll be more valuable information for the members that will help them decide whether its worth buying or not.
  2. Thread Highlight: Similar to the above one, a snapshot of how distinctive our thread would actually look can be added in the description to help the member make a meaningful purchase.
Feel free to share your thoughts. 😊

Thanks and Regards,
Debashis

I agree with #1, as for #2 to me at least it seems like the description is already pretty thorough and users should understand it from the details described there. Maybe instead of a screenshot, give a background example of the background used so they will know what the highlight will look like. Really, either way, works and shows them a sample of what they're paying for.

We should definitely add screenshots, that’s a good idea. In the past we had username styling but only enabled for premium and staff members. But I suppose we could have a few preset available username styles. I believe we have a bold one already. I’ll have some brainstorm later. 😄

We should definitely add screenshots, that’s a good idea. In the past we had username styling but only enabled for premium and staff members. But I suppose we could have a few preset available username styles. I believe we have a bold one already. I’ll have some brainstorm later. 😄
Yeah! That'd be awesome. 😊

We've decided not to opt for username styling at this moment in time, just to try and keep the board as decluttered as possible :) We are rolling out new icons for verified and premium users though, and bold usernames remain available for purchase through the AJ Credits shop!

In regards to thread highlighting, we have implemented this and you should now be able to buy these in the AJ Credits shop.

Thank you for your ideas 💖

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest