Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

After you receive some cash on your Paypal account, how are you going to use it?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I will use it for the video games I like, and on ebay products which are always interesting and cheaper than products in my city. I will also use it to give my friends some cash for free :D and I will save some of it for the future, for more important times when I will be need it.
But what about you? what will you do with your online money?

Advertisement Placeholder
I dont like the video games of a thing I like using my paypal for shoping but I donthave access to earn with it as my country is never enable with paypal.
So I do use direct funding from exchangers and use it to shop with amazon.
So for this paypal is very good for many of my transaction online somtime I do trade crypto with it

I will definitely transfer it into my bank account and tried to pay my all pending bills first and balance I will save for future purpose and spend accordingly to my needs.

I think the first thing I'm going to do if I ever get some free money is to buy myself a good laptop. This is going to ensure that I am going to be completely focused on learning the skills I want.

I think the first thing I'm going to do if I ever get some free money is to buy myself a good laptop. This is going to ensure that I am going to be completely focused on learning the skills I want.
For me I think that the best thing for me to do with my paypal fund is for me to try and invest it with crypto trading I do get some knowledge on how to trade crypto so once I received any amount of money into my paypal account i use it to trade crypto

I am going to buy some new clothes and shoes. I won't use all the money since I don't want to be broke so I will leave some money to use in the future. But am thinking of saving my money for a few months after I buy the shoes and clothes I need but I will see if I can do that.

If you are using it to shop then that is your own choice for me I think that I wil rather prefer to invest the money than usng it to buy materials things like cloth because if I invest it the money will come double mostly if I invest t wisely

After receiving some cash in my PayPal, it can be used to purchase some books in Amazon and it can also be used to purchase some music. Some of the money I get in my PayPal can also be withdrawn into my local bank. PayPal is generally accepted , so making payments with it is quite easy.

PayPal is not accepted in my country and I do not use it for anything and I don't even have the interest to use it in the future. For now is as useless as if it does not exist here . Maybe it's would exist in the future here.

In general, I either send it to my bank or I use it for online purchases. It really depends on the day. I like to keep some money in my account just to avoid using my bank card all the time.

Depending on your location. Some people can choose to send it to their bank account if their location except it. When location is not accepted they rather sell it to people that are interested to buys PayPal fund .

I will buy things as of a laptop, a gaming pc, maybe a new mobile phone, I will also purchase things in a video game I like and I will giveaway some of it to my friends. I might also purchase things from Ebay because it is a nice website and the products there cheap and worth the money they are offered for. I've always wanted to be working online and finally a few months ago I made it come true and I was really cheerful about it.
My friends are happy for me and soon enough I will cash out the money out of Paypal because I want it as cash and later on I will earn more for my Paypal account it's self.

Using PayPal to receive money in Nigeria is a complete waste of time because you will not even be able to cash it out and this will now amount to your efforts wasting, and that is a major reason why we are not even make use of it.

I will use it for online shopping as many brands using PayPal as a payment option and it is more secure option to buy products online. I'm using it for long time and it is perfect for me.

I will use it for online shopping as many brands using PayPal as a payment option and it is more secure option to buy products online. I'm using it for long time and it is perfect for me.
Its depend on what you want to use it for someone like me I think that if I get cash on my paypal I think that the right thing to do is to invest the money or use it to shop with some website that accept paypal that is the only way I do use my paypal

Yes that's great idea as I often use them for my blog so I can maintain it and upgrade with new features and generate income from it so it is kind of investment for me.

If I am ever going to get some cash then what I am going to do is that I am going to pay for a full-time grammarly subscription and purchase some tools that are going to help me in my writing.

When I received payment to my PayPal account sometimes from platforms that pays in PayPal. I have a lot of PayPal vendors that are ready to buy from me. I can't withdraw it directly to my bank account.

I am definitely going to be more committed to building my skills and the first thing I'm going to do is to try to purchase a laptop computer because that is my basic necessity in right now.

I will definitely transfer it into my bank account and tried to pay my all pending bills first and balance I will save for future purpose and spend accordingly to my needs.
The best thing you can do when you receive money on your PayPal account is to first transfer it to your main account because anything can happen in a blink of an eye , and after that paying off my debt and buying my need is the next thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds