Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

After you receive some cash on your Paypal account, how are you going to use it?

I withdraw the funds or pay for services and products. I frequently hire virtual assistants and I pay them through paypal. I also have clienst that pay me via paypal.

Advertisement Placeholder
PayPal is not accepted in my country and I do not use it for anything and I don't even have the interest to use it in the future. For now is as useless as if it does not exist here . Maybe it's would exist in the future here.
Paypal is also not available in my country. This is why I do not even bother myself to collect payment from any of this kind of website and that is the first thing I check.
I will definitely transfer it into my bank account and tried to pay my all pending bills first and balance I will save for future purpose and spend accordingly to my needs.
For me, the first thing I think I will do is to buy you good mobile phone make me earn more

Last edited:
When I receive funds in my PayPal I usually leave them there until I need them. If I need them I will either withdraw to my bank if I am buying things from a store or if I am buying something online I will just use my PayPal to make the purchase. Just recently I have been withdrawing though so I have the funds whilst trying to get through the cost of living.

I will basically use the money to fund my offline business straight away because I trust the business. It gives me a reasonable amount of money but I still need capital for expansion.

Paypal is also not available in my country. This is why I do not even bother myself to collect payment from any of this kind of website and that is the first thing I check.

For me, the first thing I think I will do is to buy you good mobile phone make me earn more
Well if there are some platforms that could pay you through PayPal. You can still earn on the platform provided you are willing to exchange your Paypal to any of your favourite cryptocurrency at a slightly lower rate.

Well anytime any money enters my PayPal wallet account, I just try to send it to an exchanger who will send the money to my Bank account to settle my personal needs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds