Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

After you receive some cash on your Paypal account, how are you going to use it?

When I received the money what I do is to transfer the money into my bank account in order to use it to solve my needs in that moment, or times I used it shopping.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I received the money what I do is to transfer the money into my bank account in order to use it to solve my needs in that moment, or times I used it shopping.
Do you alway spend all your money immediately after getting paid? From what you said I forced to assume you spend everything though and no savings. But maybe I'm wrong

dont like the video games of a thing I like using my paypal for shoping but I donthave access to earn with it as my country is never enable with paypal.
So I do use direct funding from exchangers and use it to shop with amazon.

My problem right now is that I've been like to buy an internet device that I can be able to access the internet very fast and that is where a lot of the money is going to be going into.

I use my online earning to pay bills and to purchase items online that will be delivered to me physically. My PayPal account is not yet functioning because it has problem with my direct contact to local bank account. I'm still fixing it

I have always prefer using my PayPal funds one merchant platforms to a pod their problems. I hardly use it to send funds to private individuals because of the fear of their ban and all that.

when you receive money in your PayPal account the next thing you need to do is to transfer it to your bank account. There are some countries in which you can directly transfer your PayPal account into your bank account and withdraw the cash.

I use part of my fund to buy some good in the online market place like amazon and jiji its a very good help to me but paypal dont just allow my country to received money into their own paypal we can only spend money

I will use it for the video games I like, and on ebay products which are always interesting and cheaper than products in my city. I will also use it to give my friends some cash for free :D and I will save some of it for the future, for more important times when I will be need it.
But what about you? what will you do with your online money?
We'll, that's nice, but me personally I don't have a PayPal account despite the fact it's now available for all countries, I prefer other means if savings like crypto and so on.

Well I have never use PayPal wallet to receive any money because it was ban in my country because there was so many people who uses it to scam others once one is expecting to receive money.

Getting funds sent to your PayPal account is one thing, but receiving the money into your local bank is a different thing. Most people don't know how to covert their PayPal to real cash, don't worry I've gat you covered. One way to get the funds to your local bank account is using exchanges, one exchange I would recommend is instantgold. ng, there are other good exchanges but this i use often, another good option is buying usdt from binance using your PayPal, then sell off your usdt in the p2p section to your local currency.

I will use it for the video games I like, and on ebay products which are always interesting and cheaper than products in my city. I will also use it to give my friends some cash for free :D and I will save some of it for the future, for more important times when I will be need it.
But what about you? what will you do with your online money?
I will invest it for my future, maybe I will invest it in crypto, stocks or maybe start a business with, because keeping and saving money is not the way to be successful in life.

Despite the fact that PayPal account is not available in my country but after I received my payment I normally save it for the future, i don't spend it anyhow.

The reason why PayPal is one of the best way in keeping your money is that you can transfer the money directly into your local bank account straight away from PayPal account.

Before you can actually withraw your earnings from your PayPal account you need to add your bank details or your credit card information, that's the best way to withdraw.

To process deposit in Rapidworkers and run microjobs with the funds and getting revenues from job performed for my case this is one example.

There's no two ways about it. I'll invest my money, save another part and use the rest to take care of my needs. That's how I've always utilized my money and will continue to do so.

Well base on my experience so far Using PayPal to receive money in Nigeria is a complete waste of time because you will not even be able to cash it out and this will now amount to your efforts wasting, and that is a major reason why we are not even make very good use of such a nice product

I will absolutely deposit it to my bank account, try to pay off all of my unpaid expenses first, and then preserve the remaining money for future use. I will then use it as needed.

I do a lot of things with my online money. It depends on how much i earn that day. Sometimes, i use to money to go outing with my friends and loved ones. I always remember to save from it though no matter how little it is.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds