Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Affordability over Quality

Adventurer

Mythical member
Credits
Due to Covid cost of importation has gone up very high and goods such as electronics and appliances are now very expensive. As an importer of kitchen appliances I try to sell the best quality product but nowadays I'm getting complaints of : too expensive!

Would you advice me to sell less quality products in order to make sales or continue selling expensive quality items?

Advertisement Placeholder
I will always try to strike a balance. I want a good quality product but I also want it to be affordable to me. Sometime back I bought a TV set. I did not buy a smart TV because I could not afford, but I did buy a good quality normal LED TV.

i personally would go for something that's in between, balanced, not the best quality but not the highest price as well, so atleast people won't get a bad idea about your products

I would always prefer quality than affordability in any product or services that are patronised because quality is the most important aspect for a product or services.

I would always prefer quality than affordability in any product or services that are patronised because quality is the most important aspect for a product or services.

Many people would prefer quality because no one likes to buy poor quality products and this is a fact. However, people tend to look at their budget and they just cannot buy expensive products due to a lack of purchasing power and it is always a good idea to consider budget and quality at the same time.

Many people would prefer quality because no one likes to buy poor quality products and this is a fact. However, people tend to look at their budget and they just cannot buy expensive products due to a lack of purchasing power and it is always a good idea to consider budget and quality at the same time.
I wouldn't say that many people would consider quality over quantity but I would say that everyone will consider quality over quantity because everyone knows that a quality products will outlive many products that are of low quality.

Trust me if you start selling products with poor quality, you business would be tagged as a place of fake products by others with time. It's best you keep on selling quality products but in your pricing also consider others

I will advice people to always sell what people can afford over the quality of the products there are providing not only because of Covid-19 but this is a general advice to business owners.

I wouldn't say that many people would consider quality over quantity but I would say that everyone will consider quality over quantity because everyone knows that a quality products will outlive many products that are of low quality.

You will be surprised to know that there are many stingy people who would prefer buying cheap products that are very low in quality because they are addicted to NOT spending money at all.

I think whether low quality or high quality , it depends on the demands of people in your neighborhood. This is something you need to work on so that you can have good sales.

I think whether low quality or high quality , it depends on the demands of people in your neighborhood. This is something you need to work on so that you can have good sales.
Yeah the demands of peoples matters because the quality and affordability are all good but still affordability is what is most important thing in business.

You will be surprised to know that there are many stingy people who would prefer buying cheap products that are very low in quality because they are addicted to NOT spending money at all.
I used to be a very stingy person when it comes to purchasing goods and I will say that affordability is much more important than affordability but as time goes on I began to realise that we never had by a cheap product in the market it will get spoilt very quickly and then I will end up purchasing that product up to like five times and someone that bought an original version of that product we keep on using that particular for a very long time and so since then I became wise and decided to be purchasing quality products.

I think if what the customers can afford is less quality products and they will be able to buy without any hassles, it's better to start doing that but make sure you do survey and know your customers opinion before you do that

I used to be a very stingy person when it comes to purchasing goods and I will say that affordability is much more important than affordability but as time goes on I began to realise that we never had by a cheap product in the market it will get spoilt very quickly and then I will end up purchasing that product up to like five times and someone that bought an original version of that product we keep on using that particular for a very long time and so since then I became wise and decided to be purchasing quality products.

I can understand your situation. There are times when you have no other option but to become stingy in some situations. A person might become stingy when his income is not that much and even this has happened to me as well.

I will certainly guidance individuals to constantly offer exactly just what individuals can easily pay for over the high top premium of the items certainly there certainly are actually offering certainly not just due to Covid-19 however this is actually a basic guidance to entrepreneur.

Due to Covid cost of importation has gone up very high and goods such as electronics and appliances are now very expensive. As an importer of kitchen appliances I try to sell the best quality product but nowadays I'm getting complaints of : too expensive!

Would you advice me to sell less quality products in order to make sales or continue selling expensive quality items?
Due to the pandemic , its not only the cost of importation that increases but the price of everything out there, so sixty percent of people are now going for affordability instead of quality.

The best thing for you to do here is to buy half quality products and half Less quality products, see how they rush these two products in terms of their prices and use that to decide on what to do.

I can understand your situation. There are times when you have no other option but to become stingy in some situations. A person might become stingy when his income is not that much and even this has happened to me as well.
Well the lessons that I have learnt from being stingy with my income and going for quantity over quality has really made me never to purchase any substandard products anymore because I know that quality is much more important than quantity.

While quality products best affordability, we need to strike a balance. Some affordable products are of good quality to some degree. It's all about the cash at hand and the demand for it at that moment.

Well the lessons that I have learnt from being stingy with my income and going for quantity over quality has really made me never to purchase any substandard products anymore because I know that quality is much more important than quantity.

Nowadays I am being REALLY stingy. This is because I have no job and the amount I earn online is not that much. Perhaps I might need to start an offline business but it is very risky and this is why I am always preferring online money making methods that are safe. Sometimes being stingy is necessary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds