Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Affordability over Quality

Nowadays I am being REALLY stingy. This is because I have no job and the amount I earn online is not that much. Perhaps I might need to start an offline business but it is very risky and this is why I am always preferring online money making methods that are safe. Sometimes being stingy is necessary.
I will advice you to startup and offline job if you do not have a capital to start up an offline business from now because at least you can gather the capital from the offline job that you are doing so that you can start up with your desired business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will advice you to startup and offline job if you do not have a capital to start up an offline business from now because at least you can gather the capital from the offline job that you are doing so that you can start up with your desired business.
Exactly. People build their own business after they have earned a lot that can be enough from working for other people's business. This is the way to start when we do not have money to start our dream business

Exactly. People build their own business after they have earned a lot that can be enough from working for other people's business. This is the way to start when we do not have money to start our dream business
The thing is that the people very abnormal for anyone to prepare quantity over quality because as human beings we are supposed to be rational and logical to new that qualitative something is much more better than just can't eat it because the quality item is much more durable than you having substandard items that are much in number.

Believe me, quality is what makes people glued to your products. I'll advise you maintain quality because even if you're consistent in it, you'll have life time customers and referrals.

I would want you to carryout a feasibility studies on what people wanted in your locality. For me , I don't mind buying at a very high price provided it's a quality one. Some do not care about the quality. They only wanted cheap things. The ball is in your court or you have both the inferior and the quality product.

I will go for quality over affordability based on the products I'm purchasing that is if ill have to look at the durability or life span of that very product. would as well go for affordability when it comes to purchasing perishable food items and simple wears.

Majority would prefer quality over quantity but most time we are forced to go for what we can afford. But it will be nice create a balance to try as much to get lower quality product.

people have different priorities, some look for affordable and some look for quality. As far as I am concerned, I look for the middle path, I look for products that are affordable for me as well as are good quality.

Contemplating either to sell low qualities or high qualities will be the determined with demand in your vicinity and environment your business is located

Actually, the covid period caused so much havoc to the economy but thank God things are beginning to get normal again. Personally, I don't think one should sell less quality or fake product for any reason this is because so many people value quality that they are ready to pay the price to get it. Going for less quality product is only putting your business at risk. It is just my opinion though.

Bro, don't for any reason try to sell substandard products in any way. Once you do this, you'll be surprised at how fast customers would run from you. Make sure you maintain your standard and even at that you'll be helping humanity as well.

I think if what the customers can afford is less quality products and they will be able to buy without any hassles, it's better to start doing that but make sure you do survey and know your customers opinion before you do that.

I don't blame those who would choose affordability over quality, bit quality should be the basis of most purchases whatsoever but things are rough so I can understand choose quantity over quality

My advice for you would be to try to strike a balance between both. Customers who can afford the quality products will buy it but does who can't afford it will go for a lesser quality product for a lesser price.

For me I prefer to go into quality product that is affordable to me because we all know that things are very hard in this pandemic, we have to be stringy sometimes so that your money can afford.

Trust me if you start selling products with poor quality, you business would be tagged as a place of fake products by others with time. It's best you keep on selling quality products but in your pricing also consider others

I think it all depends on the market,because there are some persons that would wish they have the money to purchase quality products but the pricing is the issue,and some would go for qulity no matter the price.just understand your market and know where to concentrate more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds