Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Affiliate marketing VS Cryptocurrencies tarding

I think affiliate marketing isn't as easy as been said and obviously the person can gain or lose , if the person invest in advertising but there was low turnout
In Affiliate marketing you need to be very strategic planning with your ads so that you can direct traffics to the main target audience.

Advertisement Placeholder
In Affiliate marketing you need to be very strategic planning with your ads so that you can direct traffics to the main target audience.
Same with crypto currency trading the person needs to have strategic plans because they are both very much risky i think

Same with crypto currency trading the person needs to have strategic plans because they are both very much risky i think
The major risk in Crypto currency trading is the high volatile nature but if you always ensure you buy low you won't loose in most cases because after a drop the next is to rise.

If I'm to choose, I will chose cryptocurrency ahead of affiliated marketing. Cryptocurrency is going to continue yielding profit for ever, but affiliated marketing can't do that

The crypto currency business is still one of the best business for now as it is cool and it is not stressful but affiliate marketing requires time and patience for the reward to be seen
But being in an age where technology is the in thing affiliate marketing is cool also but I prefer crypto currency business

If I'm to choose, I will chose cryptocurrency ahead of affiliated marketing. Cryptocurrency is going to continue yielding profit for ever, but affiliated marketing can't do that
Most people also make more profit from affiliate marketing only that it seems hard to make profit ,because you have to do a lot of marketing

If you have a guide as to Affiliate marketing and you are creative on your own you will surely make money from it in a quick time.

Affilate marketing is times more profitable than crypto trading. Affiliate doesnt requires high invest,while crypto needs at least 1k for good profit.

Affilate marketing is times more profitable than crypto trading. Affiliate doesnt requires high invest,while crypto needs at least 1k for good profit.
It depends if you have the trick to get targeted audience to your Affiliate page then I agree with you but if you don't have that skills just opt for Crypto currencies trading.

it depends. Sometimes affiliate marketing give higher profit than the crypto trading. There is no fear of loss. but in trading you have to maintain lots of stuff.

Cryptocurrency trading is far more lucrative than affiliate marketing because it doesn't require much gadgets and effort for one to to succeed in trading unlike the kind of effort and investment that is needed for one to succeed in affiliate marketing.

Crypto trading requires you to have money to buy cryptos (you first need to buy assets to do trading), however, affiliate marketing is free. You can generate sales when you have a lot of followers on social sites or traffic to your website.

Although they each have their advantages and disadvantages, affiliate marketing and bitcoin trading are both acceptable online income streams. Affiliate marketing is a good way to get paid to promote goods or services you care about, whereas cryptocurrency trading has the potential to produce higher returns but also carries a higher level of risk.

Affiliate marketing is actually more stable and more consistent than Cryptocurrency Trading. Cryptocurrency Trading is actually very profitable but it has a very high risk associated with it. With Cryptocurrency Trading you can make a very high profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds