Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Affiliate marketing VS Cryptocurrencies tarding

Advertisement Placeholder
If I need to choose either of one than I would go for Affiliate marketing as it is more stable, secure way to make money and you don't need to worry about losing your money. Only money involved is your investment in website.

I will go with Affiliate marketing here.

When it comes to cryptocurrencies, converting them to actual money can be difficult. Well, you can exchange them to some other cryptocurrency account but getting such offers are very rare around here.
Whereas affiliate marketing is different.
You could say that, this is just my personal preference .

I will go with Affiliate marketing here.

When it comes to cryptocurrencies, converting them to actual money can be difficult. Well, you can exchange them to some other cryptocurrency account but getting such offers are very rare around here.
Whereas affiliate marketing is different.
You could say that, this is just my personal preference .
do you still think that affiliate marketing still profitable?
maybe before years yeah I agree but now there is a lot of competitions between the users and people got knowledge about those things and avoid buying products with your referral links.
it's a really hard domain for the newcomers currently.

do you still think that affiliate marketing still profitable?
maybe before years yeah I agree but now there is a lot of competitions between the users and people got knowledge about those things and avoid buying products with your referral links.
it's a really hard domain for the newcomers currently.
Well, yes I do.
If you can find people who trusts you, then it wouldn't be too hard. As for cryptocurrency, I don't know anyone who likes to deal with them, around where I live. Compared to that, affiliate marketing can be easy, over here.

Of course, it depends on the people around you as well. If the referral links offer some newcomer discounts, I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to get some profit in that field.

Well, yes I do.
If you can find people who trusts you, then it wouldn't be too hard. As for cryptocurrency, I don't know anyone who likes to deal with them, around where I live. Compared to that, affiliate marketing can be easy, over here.

Of course, it depends on the people around you as well. If the referral links offer some newcomer discounts, I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to get some profit in that field.
yeah that's the problem (depends on people around you), here in my country people prefer the offline shopping (90% from them don't have credits card to buy online)
so this field won't give me anything here that's why I'm not interested in it.

yeah that's the problem (depends on people around you), here in my country people prefer the offline shopping (90% from them don't have credits card to buy online)
so this field won't give me anything here that's why I'm not interested in it.
Over here it's the same situation. Not many people would want to order online but slowly, things will change. I am sure of that and this affiliate marketing will be a good idea, in that distant future.
I don't have a credit card too. Well, I do have one but I never used it. Not even once and I make all my online payments using my debit card alone. Wat about cryptocurrency? Do you use it a lot?

I think i will go for crypto trading since i always find it hard to do affiliate marketing so i will go for crypto trading for now

Cryptocurrencies are the best way to double your money. I found affilailte marketing harder than any other work. I did affilailte marketing on amazon it take me a lot of time to build a trust and moving them to my amazon link. While in crypto trading you have to look the market only

I feel that crypto trading is better and you get returns faster than affiliate marketing where making money can take a while to happen.

I know a bit about affiliate marketing, and with my knowledge it's not really that profitable compare to what you make when you invest in a valuable Cryptocurrency

Both of them are profitable in their own fields, you cannot compare them even with the volatile field of crypto. There are huge money making points each of them.

Trading crypto currencies is the way to go in my own opinion. Imagine those who bought Bitcoin when the price was low, now they would have made a lot of profit with the rise in Bitcoin's price.

Affiliate marketing requires a lot of hardwork, finding traffic and potential buyers to the product you are promoting, Cryptocurrencies is a way more easier and profitable, you Just invest and watch it grow and become more valuable.

I have read about Affiliate marketing very well and if one must compare it to Crypto currencies, I will opt of Crypto currencies trading because it is very much easier than Affiliate marketing and both of them come with risk.

Definitely I will go for cryptocurrency trading because it offers better opportunity for one to be able to earn passive income unlike affliate Marketing where you need to get customers to be paid

Affiliate marketing is much more profitable than crypto currency trading. You get commission on affiliate marketing based on the products sold through your link, while under crypto currency trading your either gain or lose your money based on the market trend

Affiliate marketing is much more profitable than crypto currency trading. You get commission on affiliate marketing based on the products sold through your link, while under crypto currency trading your either gain or lose your money based on the market trend
Correct though it is not that easy to break even on Affiliate marketing but if one can break even it is far better than Crypto currencies trading that is not certain and not passive.

I think affiliate marketing isn't as easy as been said and obviously the person can gain or lose , if the person invest in advertising but there was low turnout

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds