Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📢 Ad Revenue Adsense Ad Limit

Focusing on advertising revenue, including PPC (Pay Per Click) and CPM (Cost Per Mille).

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Do you use Adsense on your website? Has ad limit ever been placed on your website? Well, ad limit has never been placed on my website running adsense ads, however, I have managed a lot of clients where ad limits were imposed. There are a couple of reasons for ad limit, and the most important one is invalid traffic. Invalid traffic means traffic that Google does not recognize as legitimate and Google suspects of fraudulent clicks on ads.

You should never click on your ads even if you are genuinely interested. If you find your ads interestingly, don't click them directly. Instead, copy the link and paste it into your browser. Then, remove the AdSense code from the link, which leaves you with the advertiser’s website link.

Do you use Adsense on your website? Has ad limit ever been placed on your website? Well, ad limit has never been placed on my website running adsense ads, however, I have managed a lot of clients where ad limits were imposed. There are a couple of reasons for ad limit, and the most important one is invalid traffic. Invalid traffic means traffic that Google does not recognize as legitimate and Google suspects of fraudulent clicks on ads.

You should never click on your ads even if you are genuinely interested. If you find your ads interestingly, don't click them directly. Instead, copy the link and paste it into your browser. Then, remove the AdSense code from the link, which leaves you with the advertiser’s website link.
Well, especially with the high rates for insurance clicks, it would make sense. Otherwise, the AdSense biz would go down the tubes. I mean, it's similar to why stores would hate shoplifting.

If you are paying for clicks, I do not think you will make much. Sadly, people are tempted to believe in this. Cost per click also depends on traffic location

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest