Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Administrative steps in a business.

Yes of course! Before you can start a company, you must be registered. A company is a legal entity which due procedures must be follows. For example, you prepare some documents such as memorandum of association, article of association, certificate of trading, If you wanna go into trading among others

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course! Before you can start a company, you must be registered. A company is a legal entity which due procedures must be follows. For example, you prepare some documents such as memorandum of association, article of association, certificate of trading, If you wanna go into trading among others
If it is the duty to be, every company is obliged to be registered. What implies all the documentation, which in principle were my doubts when creating the thread, but it is varied according to the laws of each country, the important thing is that it must be done.

A registration with the proper government agencies is a must for a formal business. The business name has to be registered. You need a business permit from the town or city hall. You also need a tax account number for the tax payments and declarations. There are many documents to attend to.

All these steps laid down to follow by the different countries set rules and bodies to handle such steps for business set up should not be taken for granted if you want peace in doing business

Let's just all take our time to tell as many of our acquaintances as we can to understand the benefits of them registering their existing businesses if they haven't done so yet

A registration with the proper government agencies is a must for a formal business. The business name has to be registered. You need a business permit from the town or city hall. You also need a tax account number for the tax payments and declarations. There are many documents to attend to.
This is exactly what I was referring to in the thread, "the administrative steps" I understand that the company must be registered, and here you are leaving out some of the steps. I must have the permission of the city council, the fiscal account number and I imagine others that I must know. If you have knowledge, I would be glad if you could guide me.

One thing you should know about administration is that it is like government, for the people by the people you need to keep the people's need in mind and also work with managerial objectives.

Company registration is very important. Most countries require that you register your company by giving it a name and finish all the paper works involved. In my countries you need to have a business permit in order to carry out the business.
You are very right because in my country you are expected to register your company with the corporate affairs commission and most company requires licence to operate in so you are expected to also obtain this licence to operate your company or business.

All these steps laid down to follow by the different countries set rules and bodies to handle such steps for business set up should not be taken for granted if you want peace in doing business
Your statement is very true, countries have different administrative requests and therefore, you must make the appropriate inquiries to successfully complete all of them. You should not miss any step to undertake with peace of mind and without legal worries.

First of all what type of company do you own. Depending on your niche depends on how your administration should ran. Let me know and ill get back to you .

First of all what type of company do you own. Depending on your niche depends on how your administration should ran. Let me know and ill get back to you .
If you can read the thread, I expressed that I have the project but I don't have the company yet. And my question refers to the administrative steps for the registration of the company and to be able to start legally. These are my questions " What kind of paperwork should I do for this? What are the entities that will give you the go-ahead on a company? Is it essential to register the company?"

If you can read the thread, I expressed that I have the project but I don't have the company yet. And my question refers to the administrative steps for the registration of the company and to be able to start legally. These are my questions " What kind of paperwork should I do for this? What are the entities that will give you the go-ahead on a company? Is it essential to register the company?"
In our country the agency that handles the business industry has a guide for new entrepreneurs. That is where we got the information for the registration of my friend's business some years back. It is not exactly complete but it saves time because the guide is right with the needed registrations like business permit, tax and business name.

Yeah, you need to register your business or company to make everything more professional. It will also help you in the future whenever you want to take a loan or benefit from government grants.
Exactly. Proffessionality and easy access to banking loans and other financial opportunities that may require a registered business to access will also be made opened for you too

The administrative procedure you need to Carry out will depend on the type of business you want to venture into. Before anything you need to do a feasibility study on the business before you start thinking of the next step

In our country the agency that handles the business industry has a guide for new entrepreneurs. That is where we got the information for the registration of my friend's business some years back. It is not exactly complete but it saves time because the guide is right with the needed registrations like business permit, tax and business name.
I have to check if in my country there is a similar manual @Alexandoy , since I have asked offline and I get different answers, that's why I decided to create the topic. In a publication that you made, I read what you describe now " the commercial permit, the taxes and the commercial name" this I have already noted in my agenda.

The first thing you need to do is to register your business or company with CAC here in Nigeria and they will tell you the other things to do.

All of these steps are actually necessary for offline businesses. Some online businesses don't require such things for it to be able to be fully operational.

One of the best adminstrative procedure is to hire competent hands into your business that will make your business make productive and also make it more efficient for future growth

Whether your company is online company or offline company, your company needs to be registered with the local government. registration will gain you trust from your clients.
The first step in a business is having a plan there is no business to talk to plan it is the fundamental of every business when starting.

Like many people have said here it is very important that you get your business registered because that will make it more legit and trusted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds