Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Administrative steps in a business.

In a particular business that you're set to do, first you must be sure of really investing in such business and knowing to well that you know it whereabouts, Secondly write out your business plan for the business comprising of all that you need, Thirdly check out a good location, source the funds and establish it by registering the brand or business.

Advertisement Placeholder
In a particular business that you're set to do, first you must be sure of really investing in such business and knowing to well that you know it whereabouts, Secondly write out your business plan for the business comprising of all that you need, Thirdly check out a good location, source the funds and establish it by registering the brand or business.
These are very important steps and in the correct order you describe @Josan, the investment, the business plan, the location and the registration. But we must also take into account the marketing and if possible a survey, in order to confirm if the location I am choosing is the right one.

You will have to register your business according to government regulations. This will give the business organization a legal backing and also make it eligible for any potential grants or aids that Government might provide in the future.

You will have to register your business according to government regulations. This will give the business organization a legal backing and also make it eligible for any potential grants or aids that Government might provide in the future.
Of course, the legality of the company in all its administrative steps (related to registration) is beneficial, both to be legally without inconveniences, and for the possibility of government benefits such as subsidies.

It is very good to register your business before starting your business so that government will know your business, it is very important for your business to be registered.

It is very good to register your business before starting your business so that government will know your business, it is very important for your business to be registered.
It is clear that the best way to benefit from the business as entrepreneurs is with the @joy101 registration, it is undoubtedly the first thing to do to be within the legal parameters. After that, you can compete and be benefited by other companies or government entities.

Yes. Company registration is very necessary. If you are a Nigeria, then I will recommend that you should register with the Coperate Affairs Commission (CAC) where your brand name will be authorize and your business logo and others will be protected.

The administrative procedure depends on the kind of business you plan to start. If you plan to start a supermarket, then you must manage all the goods and stock accordingly. if you plan to start a school, then you must manage salaries of teachers, hiring of teachers, etc.

Yes. Company registration is very necessary. If you are a Nigeria, then I will recommend that you should register with the Coperate Affairs Commission (CAC) where your brand name will be authorize and your business logo and others will be protected.
I am not from Nigeria, however it is good information you leave here, perhaps for some from your country, I have inquired as to the necessary places I must go to achieve a successful registration legally. Also, a number of documents need to be completed to take to the agency.

Well, first you have to register the company with government institution, that is you present to them all the basic requirements they demand from you, making you vision of the business very clear and the source of your income.

You asked, "Is business registration/essential/important?" Well, I must say that many countries now require you to register your business, especially if you have a business on a really large scale and generate a lots of profits. Laws differ in each country, though.

It depends basically on the kind of business you are interested in running ,I guess if the business is online you would have to register and same with it been offline ,I think your business needs to be a legit one to get the required verification

I thinking for business as a brand name even if it's small online the government will require that you register it so that you can operate legally both online and offline.

Registration of the business is non negotiable to avoid doubt or other forms of legal battle that may arise. After that you need to get the operational workings of your establishment on ground, the legal framework that would also guide the working of your business should be looked into as well.

Well, first you have to register the company with government institution, that is you present to them all the basic requirements they demand from you, making you vision of the business very clear and the source of your income.
These are very important points, "the vision of the business and the source of your income" I had not thought about it, and it is something that should be stated in the registration, thanks for your input.
It depends basically on the kind of business you are interested in running ,I guess if the business is online you would have to register and same with it been offline ,I think your business needs to be a legit one to get the required verification
Although the laws differ from country to country, I believe that registration is necessary, and the steps for it are clearer to me. I created the topic because I had some doubts regarding the steps I should follow for it.
Verification is fundamental both online and offline, in some countries according to the opinion of some members it is not so necessary. In my personal opinion, it should be the right thing to do.
Registration of the business is non negotiable to avoid doubt or other forms of legal battle that may arise. After that you need to get the operational workings of your establishment on ground, the legal framework that would also guide the working of your business should be looked into as well.
Excellent @HayKay I agree with your point of view, it should be an obligation at the time of undertaking any business, something you highlight is the operation and its legal framework, which must be kept up to date, for government entities at the time of their supervisions.

That is right. One has to do some research and find out what the government needs in order to register a business. Then they can follow those steps and do the registration. Registering the company makes one enjoy many benefits.

Well I don't know much about it but then from the post I have been able to learn so much from the post and I have also learnt a lot from the comment section and I will still do some research
Excellent, the main idea of the forum is that we can all learn, I am glad that this topic and the comments of the members have helped your knowledge. As you describe, you should reinforce it with research.

For a business especially a legit business the first thing to do is to register the business,employ an account and secretary that will manage the affairs of the company

For a business especially a legit business the first thing to do is to register the business,employ an account and secretary that will manage the affairs of the company
Indeed, you must have an account to register the company, notice that I had not thought about that important detail. Regarding the registration, I already have clarity to do it, now I just need a small capital to complete and move on to the next step.

Offcouse, company regustration is an essential thing in a business. One needs to register his or her business with the government before the business is actually considered a business. Also a business should have a good business plan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds