Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Administrative steps in a business.

Yeah, you need to register your business or company to make everything more professional. It will also help you in the future whenever you want to take a loan or benefit from government grants.
Registering your business and company with the c.a.c will make your business and company looks professional and will help your company in many aspect, in taking loan from the banks for example.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have read in this forum that many people talk about companies, entrepreneurship, the need for capital, knowledge, etc. This gives me to understand that many have businesses in some way. I have the projects but I am still planning. I would like to know what the administrative procedures are to achieve the business. What kind of procedures should I carry out for this? What are the entities that will give you the go-ahead in a company? Is the company registration essential?
Although you don't tell us the specific type of business you want to go into,but you needed some guidelines I guess. I think you should go on and do some registration of your company or business before you could start up.

Alright, I have understood, thanks to the members who have posted in this thread. Opening a business takes time, but doing it correctly is the most important thing despite the expenses I have to make. This way I eliminate the consequences of a bad action.
That's it, you're welcome. Now you've learned the qualities of being an administrator, now is the time to forge ahead and eliminate bad tendencies as you said.

Registering your business and company with the c.a.c will make your business and company looks professional and will help your company in many aspect, in taking loan from the banks for example.
very well said its the more important step before starting a business because its the step where you start your work with a professional step and it will lead you to do more professional skills to gain.

very well said its the more important step before starting a business because its the step where you start your work with a professional step and it will lead you to do more professional skills to gain.
Nice write-up , thanks for putting me on the right track, registering your business is the best way to gain the approvement of the government and even help you get a loan.

Administrative steps in the setting up of whatever kind of business we want to set up are very important for us to observe so as to get things right and in accordance with the laws of where we come from
As long as we do things legally, we will have the doors open to start a business or offer our services. In this way, we will be able to avoid future legal inconveniences. In addition, we will be able to create a good reputation.

Getting your company registered depends on the procedures outlined in your country,it differs in different countries.In my country you need to go through a body saddle to handle that,there are process to get that done.First you submit about three proposed names they check on their system for duplication,then it is a limited liability or sole proprietorship and then the share division and how many are going for the partners of the firm.Then other basic process then follows.

I doubt if there is a need for any lawyer. In my country for instance, you do all this process with the corporate affairs commission and it does not take time.
Yes like you said, i dont think there is actually a need for a lawyer. You just need to go to the required office and submit the required details and pay what is expected of you.
[automerge]1622136310[/automerge]
Company registration is not only important, it is needed. It makes your company more legit. Most investors would not want to invest in a company that is not registered under the country's government. And a registered company, would be entitled to any privilages given by the government.

Well, in reply to your question above concerning the administrative steps in every business, I have to say, the importance of administrative steps cannot be overemphasized indeed for every business, first of all the business plan has to be intact
That's why there is need for administration in every organization, to cover the lapses caused from inefficiency or understaffed process so as to make the organization efficient.

Getting your company registered depends on the procedures outlined in your country,it differs in different countries.In my country you need to go through a body saddle to handle that,there are process to get that done.First you submit about three proposed names they check on their system for duplication,then it is a limited liability or sole proprietorship and then the share division and how many are going for the partners of the firm.Then other basic process then follows.
Yes, you are absolutely right @tyrim88 , it all depends on the country where you are going to undertake. Throughout the topic I have observed different methods and some do not fit in others. I must investigate further from my country to get it right.
Company registration is not only important, it is needed. It makes your company more legit. Most investors would not want to invest in a company that is not registered under the country's government. And a registered company, would be entitled to any privilages given by the government.
It is correct your statement @eLdavis , it is necessary to register the company to be "entitled to the privileges granted by the government" and in addition to that, get high chances of being well regarded by investors.

Yes, you are absolutely right @tyrim88 , it all depends on the country where you are going to undertake. Throughout the topic I have observed different methods and some do not fit in others. I must investigate further from my country to get it right.

It is correct your statement @eLdavis , it is necessary to register the company to be "entitled to the privileges granted by the government" and in addition to that, get high chances of being well regarded by investors.
Yes even non investors, those looking for a job might also be scared, cause they might feel unsecured about where the business stands. And its always better to register it before the business fully grows. Most government official can Make things difficult in such cases.

Of course a new business registration is important no doubt because not only does it makes the business more legit and trustworthy it is indeed the right first step to take

Yes even non investors, those looking for a job might also be scared, cause they might feel unsecured about where the business stands. And its always better to register it before the business fully grows. Most government official can Make things difficult in such cases.
I can affirm your comment, the governmental entities are undoubtedly the ones that will make things very difficult, for companies that are not legalized. Also the case of the workers who are looking for employment, if the company is not up to date legally, they can also suffer the consequences, because in my country they close the doors for an indefinite period of time, until they legalize it.
Of course a new business registration is important no doubt because not only does it makes the business more legit and trustworthy it is indeed the right first step to take
For that reason I created the thread, since I believe that the first step to be taken is the registration of the company. However I lacked some knowledge for it.

I can affirm your comment, the governmental entities are undoubtedly the ones that will make things very difficult, for companies that are not legalized. Also the case of the workers who are looking for employment, if the company is not up to date legally, they can also suffer the consequences, because in my country they close the doors for an indefinite period of time, until they legalize it.

For that reason I created the thread, since I believe that the first step to be taken is the registration of the company. However I lacked some knowledge for it.
It is indeed, well now you know it's better late than never they say, we learn everyday and make improvements on our prior knowledge so I would say you are on the right part

It is indeed, well now you know it's better late than never they say, we learn everyday and make improvements on our prior knowledge so I would say you are on the right part
This is one of the things I love about this forum, as there are doubts that can be solved by creating threads, and getting answers from those more experienced. And as you describe, it is never too late to take the first step in learning.

This is one of the things I love about this forum, as there are doubts that can be solved by creating threads, and getting answers from those more experienced. And as you describe, it is never too late to take the first step in learning.
Exactly and there are still lots of things we still don't know, lots still to learn as knowledge is infinite

Exactly and there are still lots of things we still don't know, lots still to learn as knowledge is infinite
That's right @Kunkun , online and offline there are many things we don't know, and if we have any knowledge we need to learn more. My mother always tells me "every day you learn something new, either good or bad" and until today I have proven it.

That's right @Kunkun , online and offline there are many things we don't know, and if we have any knowledge we need to learn more. My mother always tells me "every day you learn something new, either good or bad" and until today I have proven it.
Well said, a wise woman indeed

Most business nowadays have a registration with CAC, the body in charge of companies in Nigeria but shocking, most hyips are registered and are still scam.

Most business nowadays have a registration with CAC, the body in charge of companies in Nigeria but shocking, most hyips are registered and are still scam.
Incredible, when you expect government agencies that are in charge of preventing corporate fraud, and yet they allow the registration of fraudulent companies such as hyips. And with the backing of the government they continue to operate and defraud citizens.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds