Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Administrative steps in a business.

I believe that books exposes the reader into the writer's mind to get the secret message the writer intended to pass that might not be passed orally during a lecture due to language, time barrier etc
That's right @Eodine, the books guide in the right and concrete way. And as you describe in my case with the language barrier.
First thing you need to do before anything else is to get the business you're proposing registered and duely certified. Then you need to draw up a business plan for your project from how to take off from start to full functionality. There are other things and procedures in-between that you'll have to grasp on your own

You are absolutely right @Kelly5 registering and certifying the company is elementary, to do things right from the beginning. The plan and the project are requested in the registry? I have no knowledge of this.

Advertisement Placeholder
As with regards to your enquries on the entities responsible to give you the go ahead on your business establishment, if it were a company you need to register, you should go to your country's own corporate affairs commission to get it registered first.

As with regards to your enquries on the entities responsible to give you the go ahead on your business establishment, if it were a company you need to register, you should go to your country's own corporate affairs commission to get it registered first.
That is correct, but it seems that the most important step is to register the company with the responsible entities. I imagine they are different entities. Since they even recommended me to hire a lawyer for this.

The administration process of every business is very essential it doesn't matter if your business is online based or offline it must be registered for it to be properly recognised by the government and by individuals.

The administration process of every business is very essential it doesn't matter if your business is online based or offline it must be registered for it to be properly recognised by the government and by individuals.
You are right @Spicywilfred , it is very essential I agree. And thanks to the guidance of the members, I have the idea of the steps to follow, to make such registration. Things have to be done correctly as you explain, for the company to be recognized.

some of the administrative steps in your business may include:
you need to register your business
bring together the team
determine the business objectives
Flowchart the business
identify the business components

Well, in reply to your question above concerning the administrative steps in every business, I have to say, the importance of administrative steps cannot be overemphasized indeed for every business, first of all the business plan has to be intact

Your business needs to be a registered one if you're starting a lucrative business initiative in order to gain operational permit without any third party obstructing your progress. Hire the right staffs according to their skills, and fix them in each department of service where their skill match in order to move the business ever forward.

Your business needs to be a registered one if you're starting a lucrative business initiative in order to gain operational permit without any third party obstructing your progress. Hire the right staffs according to their skills, and fix them in each department of service where their skill match in order to move the business ever forward.
Very good @GIFTMICHAEL ! By registering a company I get an operating permit. I imagine that it is a license to be able to work in the company without inconveniences. Of course I must have a lot of wisdom when hiring personnel, who have the necessary qualities and skills for the good development of it.

All business need good administrative in order for it to survive in a business setting. Administrative steps help to run the daily program order that the day-to-day program of a business.

For you to establish any business and to make the business a legal entity that is recognised by the state you have to register the company with your government agency that is in charge of company registration then you will register the name of the company and get the licence for the company's operation.

For you to establish any business and to make the business a legal entity that is recognised by the state you have to register the company with your government agency that is in charge of company registration then you will register the name of the company and get the licence for the company's operation.
I mean, the main thing is to register the company with the government entity, and after that register the name? I thought that this was done in the same place already with the name of the company. And in this way I would already have the license. You give me to understand that they are two different steps.

I have read in this forum that many people talk about companies, entrepreneurship, the need for capital, knowledge, etc. This gives me to understand that many have businesses in some way. I have the projects but I am still planning. I would like to know what the administrative procedures are to achieve the business. What kind of procedures should I carry out for this? What are the entities that will give you the go-ahead in a company? Is the company registration essential?
You haven't tell us what the business is all about, but its fine if you don't want to publicise it... As long as you have the knowledge my dear just start small to learn practically...

There's a a friend of mine who is into shoe business. He recently registered his company legally and of course it is now recognised as a legal company in my country. Registering a company is very important.

Things occur in similar patterns in the society, and this very issue cannot be an exception.it is an ideal pattern in this country that all companies must be registered, and through this, effectiveness is ensured

There's a a friend of mine who is into shoe business. He recently registered his company legally and of course it is now recognised as a legal company in my country. Registering a company is very important.
Things occur in similar patterns in the society, and this very issue cannot be an exception.it is an ideal pattern in this country that all companies must be registered, and through this, effectiveness is ensured
You are right, it is the first and most important step "the registration of the company" because it leads to the benefits that every registered company obtains, and the main one is the recognition. Legality is more than important, it is the backbone, because without it any effort can collapse.

Very good @GIFTMICHAEL ! By registering a company I get an operating permit. I imagine that it is a license to be able to work in the company without inconveniences. Of course I must have a lot of wisdom when hiring personnel, who have the necessary qualities and skills for the good development of it.
Yes, you really understood how taking administrative steps in a given business venture works out. You need to put together the steps outlined, access your employees and know where their talent suit.

Yes, you really understood how taking administrative steps in a given business venture works out. You need to put together the steps outlined, access your employees and know where their talent suit.
Alright, I have understood, thanks to the members who have posted in this thread. Opening a business takes time, but doing it correctly is the most important thing despite the expenses I have to make. This way I eliminate the consequences of a bad action.

Administrative steps in the setting up of whatever kind of business we want to set up are very important for us to observe so as to get things right and in accordance with the laws of where we come from

Administrative steps in the setting up of whatever kind of business we want to set up are very important for us to observe so as to get things right and in accordance with the laws of where we come from
You are very right on this point you have just made. You wouldn't want to be seen to be operating outside of the laws governing certain businesses in your country would you? Let's do things the right process to save ourselves from the law

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds