Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Administrative steps in a business.

Before thinking about to open a business or company you must register it so that your business will known to government this will really help you in a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whether your company is online company or offline company, your company needs to be registered with the local government. registration will gain you trust from your clients.
Yes, there should always be a registration for many reasons, mainly to be within the law. Other members have suggested that I hire a lawyer to do all the paperwork, which I understand is several steps.

I have read in this forum that many people talk about companies, entrepreneurship, the need for capital, knowledge, etc. This gives me to understand that many have businesses in some way. I have the projects but I am still planning. I would like to know what the administrative procedures are to achieve the business. What kind of procedures should I carry out for this? What are the entities that will give you the go-ahead in a company? Is the company registration essential?
In my country your business has to be registered under the corporate affairs commission and you're given a CAC certificate which signifies your registration. You can also trademark your brand name.

In my country your business has to be registered under the corporate affairs commission and you're given a CAC certificate which signifies your registration. You can also trademark your brand name.
My question is based on the fact that in my country, there are many businesses that are not registered and I have doubts about what would happen if I do not do it, but many have recommended me to register to be within the legality. They also recommend me to hire a lawyer to take care of it.

Depending on the type of business, you need to register your business with the respective authority. My first business was a small business, therefore, I registered with cottage industry department. My second business was agriculture business, therefore, I registered with agriculture department.

Depending on the type of business, you need to register your business with the respective authority. My first business was a small business, therefore, I registered with cottage industry department. My second business was agriculture business, therefore, I registered with agriculture department.
I thought that all businesses were registered with a specific institute, and you explain that it depends on the business, as there are different entities in charge depending on the purpose. Will this be the case in all countries?

I thought that all businesses were registered with a specific institute, and you explain that it depends on the business, as there are different entities in charge depending on the purpose. Will this be the case in all countries?
If your business is registered, you will be saved from the tax office raiding your office. Business registration is for the purpose of paying tax so that you can operate legally.

If your business is registered, you will be saved from the tax office raiding your office. Business registration is for the purpose of paying tax so that you can operate legally.
I understand your point, my question was to know what are the administrative steps to register the company. And to which entities should I address to make such formalization.

That's true. Most of the business that registers through the government tax payment system are companies or lucrative businesses. For small business they don't psy tax unless they operate on government on markets, then they'll be taxed.

If you do not register your business, authorities can crack down anytime and your business will be shut down. You should always work within the legal framework.

If you do not register your business, authorities can crack down anytime and your business will be shut down. You should always work within the legal framework.
This you describe is correct, every company should be registered, when they try to hide and not perform the administrative steps, the government can close it temporarily until it is registered and otherwise it will be definitively.

Registration is must not only to work within the legal framework but also gain trust from customers.

Registration is must not only to work within the legal framework but also gain trust from customers.
What you describe, it is very important "the trust of the customers", who are one of the pillars of the company. As long as they feel secure and confident, the relationship will flow with transparency between the business and the client.

A company registration is highly needed,when starting up a company, it has advantages and security measures. There are top business men and women and organisations/institutions who will not do business with your company because it is not registered.

Reading books would really go a long way to open your understanding more to administrative skills you might need in your venture, you can also get a mentor.

Proper business administration is very essential for the sustainability of the business. When starting a new business it is very important to take a careful time to seek advice from those who are already in line of that particular business.

A company registration is highly needed,when starting up a company, it has advantages and security measures. There are top business men and women and organisations/institutions who will not do business with your company because it is not registered.
Proper business administration is very essential for the sustainability of the business. When starting a new business it is very important to take a careful time to seek advice from those who are already in line of that particular business.
It is true, in this thread I was able to analyze some steps for the registration of the company and its importance, apparently it works differently in different countries. The important thing is that it must be done correctly to have the doors open for commercial relations with other companies.

Reading books would really go a long way to open your understanding more to administrative skills you might need in your venture, you can also get a mentor.
I have been recommended mentors and lawyers, to speed up the administrative part and its registration at the beginning of the company. But not the fact of getting such information in books, I will take into account your advice @Eodine .

there is usually an employee that does this job instead of the business's owner, as a business owner, you have other duties, the manager who takes care about all of that stuff

It is true, in this thread I was able to analyze some steps for the registration of the company and its importance, apparently it works differently in different countries. The important thing is that it must be done correctly to have the doors open for commercial relations with other companies.

I have been recommended mentors and lawyers, to speed up the administrative part and its registration at the beginning of the company. But not the fact of getting such information in books, I will take into account your advice @Eodine .
I believe that books exposes the reader into the writer's mind to get the secret message the writer intended to pass that might not be passed orally during a lecture due to language, time barrier etc

First thing you need to do before anything else is to get the business you're proposing registered and duely certified. Then you need to draw up a business plan for your project from how to take off from start to full functionality. There are other things and procedures in-between that you'll have to grasp on your own

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds