Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Administrative steps in a business.

Sariana23

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have read in this forum that many people talk about companies, entrepreneurship, the need for capital, knowledge, etc. This gives me to understand that many have businesses in some way. I have the projects but I am still planning. I would like to know what the administrative procedures are to achieve the business. What kind of procedures should I carry out for this? What are the entities that will give you the go-ahead in a company? Is the company registration essential?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, you need to register your business or company to make everything more professional. It will also help you in the future whenever you want to take a loan or benefit from government grants.

Yeah, you need to register your business or company to make everything more professional. It will also help you in the future whenever you want to take a loan or benefit from government grants.
Ok thanks @Bookwormlux, and do you know what are the steps to follow? or is it different in the countries. I have been told that the presence of a lawyer is necessary to draft the documentation, I thought that this was done through some government entity.

Ok thanks @Bookwormlux, and do you know what are the steps to follow? or is it different in the countries. I have been told that the presence of a lawyer is necessary to draft the documentation, I thought that this was done through some government entity.
I doubt if there is a need for any lawyer. In my country for instance, you do all this process with the corporate affairs commission and it does not take time.

I doubt if there is a need for any lawyer. In my country for instance, you do all this process with the corporate affairs commission and it does not take time.
Thanks @Bookwormlux, then I must find out more, maybe it is not necessary as you say, I am going to go to government entities for better advice, because my cousin also says that lawyers are not necessary. Unless it is a large company and so I want it.

Most times the nature of business determine how serious the involvement of lawyer will be though is it necessary if you can afford it to make everything perfect .

When I made a start up of my retailing business I paid a company to handle the paper works, so to speak. The registered my business name then went to the city hall for the mayor's permit and then to the revenue office for the tax registration that included the printing of the official receipts that my business will use with the approved business name. It is not easy to do that so I decided to just pay.

When I made a start up of my retailing business I paid a company to handle the paper works, so to speak. The registered my business name then went to the city hall for the mayor's permit and then to the revenue office for the tax registration that included the printing of the official receipts that my business will use with the approved business name. It is not easy to do that so I decided to just pay.
It is a process! Here you describe some of the steps that you had to carry out for said registration, between the mayor's office and the tax registry. When you say you paid a company, I assume it is from lawyers. I will have to evaluate the cost to have everything available to request their services.

Sure, if you have someone in the legal professional, it is best to handover your documents to them while they help you in things like this. In my country too, it is usually very hectic and only few people think of doing it.

Sure, if you have someone in the legal professional, it is best to handover your documents to them while they help you in things like this. In my country too, it is usually very hectic and only few people think of doing it.
Definitely will have to hire a lawyer, I see it is complex and from what I read from the members, I think it is the right thing to do. They know the best way, they must even have people they know that speed up the work and the results take less time to get.

Definitely will have to hire a lawyer, I see it is complex and from what I read from the members, I think it is the right thing to do. They know the best way, they must even have people they know that speed up the work and the results take less time to get.
That is also my exact reason for recommending the step. When you just want to do it on your own, it would be really difficult especially when you don't understand the process fully.

Starting a businesses requires you to register with some agencies. If it is food business, you need to register with agents that will certify that your food or water business is for for consumption.

That is also my exact reason for recommending the step. When you just want to do it on your own, it would be really difficult especially when you don't understand the process fully.
You are right @Bookwormlux, I don't know the steps completely, therefore I have to hire a lawyer to do all the administrative requirements I need. I'm not going to miss something due to lack of knowledge or inexperience. This way I will have more peace of mind.

You are right @Bookwormlux, I don't know the steps completely, therefore I have to hire a lawyer to do all the administrative requirements I need. I'm not going to miss something due to lack of knowledge or inexperience. This way I will have more peace of mind.
I'll urge you to seek mentorship from administrative business experts and not from lawyers. Lawyers are not all that experienced in the business field, their are most of this bodies on the net, that can help you achieve your aim @Sariana23.

I'll urge you to seek mentorship from administrative business experts and not from lawyers. Lawyers are not all that experienced in the business field, their are most of this bodies on the net, that can help you achieve your aim @Sariana23.
Very important your advice @Sincerem , you tell me I can get administrative experts online in business. do you have any specific site you can recommend to evaluate? I have also talked to a cousin's boyfriend who is a lawyer, without getting anywhere concrete.

Very important your advice @Sincerem , you tell me I can get administrative experts online in business. do you have any specific site you can recommend to evaluate? I have also talked to a cousin's boyfriend who is a lawyer, without getting anywhere concrete.
Search on google with the right keyword like this " where to seek mentorship for business start up". I believe you'll see multiple suggestions for your query.

Company registration is very important. Most countries require that you register your company by giving it a name and finish all the paper works involved. In my countries you need to have a business permit in order to carry out the business.

Company registration is very important. Most countries require that you register your company by giving it a name and finish all the paper works involved. In my countries you need to have a business permit in order to carry out the business.
Yes @Abigael, you are right generally companies must be registered, that's why my question in the topic, what are the steps for it. Here in my country there are small companies that do not care about having the documents up to date. And I want to do things legally.

Yes @Abigael, you are right generally companies must be registered, that's why my question in the topic, what are the steps for it. Here in my country there are small companies that do not care about having the documents up to date. And I want to do things legally.
Its good to do things legally @Sariana23, to avoid being mistreated by your government for wrongdoing when operating fraudulently.

Whether your company is online company or offline company, your company needs to be registered with the local government. registration will gain you trust from your clients.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds