Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

chrome_2023-05-15_13-15-34.png

Admin Loop (1 Viewer)

Admin Loop is a blog and forum dedicated to helping webmasters from around the world with their online projects.

Item details

Admin Loop is a blog and forum dedicated to helping webmasters from around the world with their online projects.
Admin Loop

Started in 2019, Admin Loop has a solid foundation for a successful blog catered to both experienced, and newcomers to the webmaster world.

⭐ Webmaster Blog
Dedicated to helping webmaster from around the world with their online projects. With a large range of articles, guides, & resources. We aim to help you with funding, starting, and managing your own blog, website, forum, or online business.

⭐ Resource Centre
A soon to be launched resource centre where we house a vast collection of assets, tools, website media, and resources entirely for free to help webmasters with their websites.

⭐ Newsletter
A newsletter that is actually useful. The new newsletter will serve as a direct line to connect with you, our community, and deliver insightful content, useful tips, and most importantly, exclusive resources not found on our website.

⭐ Forums
Our forums serve as a meeting place for webmasters, administrators, and technicians to engage in insightful discussions, seek advice, and share their expertise.
Website/Forum Creation Date
Jan 10, 2019
Community Software
Wordpress

Jordan

Credits
Admin Loop

I'm thrilled to announce an exciting new chapter for Admin Loop. A webmaster blog that has laid dormant for the last 4 years now has a new owner. I will be deeply committed to building upon the foundation that Ash had originally built, and taking the site to new heights. My aim is to provide even more value to website owners, administrators, and technicians through a host of exciting initiatives.

I'm committed to breathing new life into the Admin Loop blog by introducing a few new "series". Each series will focus on a topic in the webmaster niche, ranging from website optimization, website security, experience enhancements, to latest web development trends. My aim for Admin Loop will be your one-stop knowledge hub, providing you with practical guidance and valuable insights to help with your website administration duties. I have some experienced writers and industry experts already working on some great new content. I'll also be seeking additional talented writers should you be interested, and have the skill set. Be sure to send me a conversation!

Furthermore, I understand the importance of promoting a sense of community and collaboration, as well as giving back. Over the course of over a decade and a half of working with websites, I have obtained a wealth of resources that I need a place to call home. With that said, I'll be launching a newly revamped resource centre that will house a large collection of free materials, assets, tools, and website media. This new resource hub will be designed to assist you with your websites. I'll also be looking to hire additional developers, and graphic designers to continue this work. If you have the skills to create amazing work, reach out to us!

In addition to our blog, new resource centre, and forums, I will be launching a new newsletter. The new newsletter will serve as a direct line to connect with you, our community, and deliver insightful content, useful tips, and most importantly, exclusive resources not found on our website. What do you think I should call this newsletter? I'm thinking between "Admin Insider" and "Looped-In Webmaster". Let me know by replying below :)

I would like to express gratitude to Ash, for originally putting life into Admin Loop, and the community he built around it, as well as the users who used and trusted Admin Loop to provide thoughtful content and discussions.

Check out our website overview. Please add to the discussion here.

Last edited:
This is awesome! I checked it out earlier and did see that you could apply to be a writer, not sure if that is still something you have planned for Admin Loop but I did apply for it :)

Looking forward to seeing where this goes :)

We have updated our RankUP forum ranks with 3 new styles :)

Admin Loop - RankUP Forum Ranks

Style 1 (Original Style)
Icons on the left
Rank bar

Style 2
Icons on the right
Rank Bar

Style 3
Icons on the left
No rank bar

Style 4
Just the icons, with rank bar underneath.

Download now:

Remember, we include the PSD file with the download :) SO you can use any colours or icons you want!

Untitled design.gif
New Logo :)
(Colours may be changed when I get a new colour scheme going)

Asset 1.png

the forum is built on wpforo right? Any plans to move to a proper forum software?
I am interested in writing for your site.

the forum is built on wpforo right? Any plans to move to a proper forum software?
I am interested in writing for your site.
I don't really have plans to move no. To be honest, the forum isn't going to be a big focus for me right now.

Man that's a nice looking logo you made! I'm happy to see that Admin Loop is still around too!
Thanks, I didn't make it though. I did a design contest for it, and it was the one I liked the most. it was greyscaled, I ended up putting the current colours to match the current theme. But I do eventually plan on making it a little bit more vibrant and changing up the colour scheme of the website.

Has some good content for sure!
There is, and I plan on finishing off all of the blog series that Ash had started. Will take some time though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest