Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Admin Junkies: Summer Updates

Millie

Retired Administrator
Retired Staff
Credits
AJ-ThreadBanner.png
Hey! A few weeks ago when I joined the Admin Junkies team, we hinted at some exciting new features coming here to the forum. We've been working hard on planning and preparing these behind the scenes, and are excited to formally announce these to you today!

We aren't calling this AJ 2.0, 3.0 or anything like that. Simply a range of updates throughout the Summer 2023 period, aimed at giving you even more ways to promote and grow your online businesses. And it's not just forum owners we're looking at - from bloggers, to YouTubers to Discord Server admins, if you run any form of online enterprise, we want to help you grow better online.

So, what's the plan? From the end of this week, through to September, we'll be completing a series of 'steps' towards our summer update program. This allows us to introduce changes piece by piece, and collect your feedback to perfect things before moving on. Here's our roadmap for changes:

This Week - W/c Monday 24th July 2023
  • New Staff Team Structure (Admins > Community Team > Service Team > Supporting Staff Team
  • More unified branding across Admin Junkies forum, website and social media channels (+ some new social media platforms too!)
  • New Service Team Members
  • Content Bundle Service Announced (stay tuned for this one later today ;) )

By the end of July 2023:
  • New frontend website
  • Forum moving to www.admin-junkies.com/community sub-path
  • Server and email system maintenance
  • Push notifications and better alerting system
  • New and refreshed node layout and prefixing + filtering for ease of discussion

1st-15th August 2023:
  • Stronger ties between fiat currency (USD$, EUR, GBP£ etc.) and AJ Credits currency
  • New Admin Junkies freelance ecosystem and marketplace
  • Site Battles revamped and relaunched
  • Forum styling tweaks

By the end of August 2023:
  • New services announced

September 2023:
  • Bug fixes and corrections
  • Upgrade of our article/news system, and better integration with the main root website
  • Site Battles Revamp
  • New frontend website

Autum/Fall Updates:
- More to follow shortly

We hope that by sharing our roadmap with you, that you will join us on this journey of exciting updates. In the coming weeks you will hear more from us about these changes individually, and how you can use them to boost your online businesses. Until then spread the word, join in discussions and stay tuned - those AJ Credits will be very useful soon!

~ The Admin Junkies Team

Last edited:
So, I just updated the nodes/layout to focus more on freelancing and a marketplace. It's not completely finished yet, since there's still the Content Bundle service incoming. But more or less, apart from a decent clean up, use of prefixes and filtering, it is implemented. Hopefully you all can see what kind of direction we are heading. :giggle: More information coming soon.

Going to jump in here. You’ll be wanting to push for advertisers, to pay advertising and possibly look at Adsense if you haven’t already. Any additional revenue to help with paying costs or members who are wanting to cashout their credits will help.

You could go along the same route we took at Bizdustry at first, allowing only Premium members and Staff to cashout- but either way I’m excited to see all the changes into action.

Going to jump in here. You’ll be wanting to push for advertisers, to pay advertising and possibly look at Adsense if you haven’t already. Any additional revenue to help with paying costs or members who are wanting to cashout their credits will help.

You could go along the same route we took at Bizdustry at first, allowing only Premium members and Staff to cashout- but either way I’m excited to see all the changes into action.
Adsense will not be added. Advertisers are welcome in the spots we agree on without interrupting the overall look and usability on the forum.

Adsense will not be added. Advertisers are welcome in the spots we agree on without interrupting the overall look and usability on the forum.
Are you aware that Adsense supports 468x60 banners? You don’t have to have the messy Auto Ad look or in between pages etc.

Is that the reason?

Are you aware that Adsense supports 468x60 banners? You don’t have to have the messy Auto Ad look or in between pages etc.

Is that the reason?
I am aware, but AdSense’s payrate is a complete joke. I would rather keep the space for private advertisers. Plus, it looks sloppy and slows down any website it has enabled.

I am aware, but AdSense’s payrate is a complete joke. I would rather keep the space for private advertisers. Plus, it looks sloppy and slows down any website it has enabled.
Ah okay, no problem. Looked into Buy Sell Ads too?

Ah okay, no problem. Looked into Buy Sell Ads too?
Buy Sell Ads and a few other channels is a great way to monetise. Many go straight into ad partners like AdSense that offer very low payouts, thresholds, slow page renders down etc. but there's always plenty of other opportunities to monetise the site.

Doing our own ad sales is more work, granted, but a lot more profitable in the long haul :)

Buy Sell Ads and a few other channels is a great way to monetise. Many go straight into ad partners like AdSense that offer very low payouts, thresholds, slow page renders down etc. but there's always plenty of other opportunities to monetise the site.

Doing our own ad sales is more work, granted, but a lot more profitable in the long haul :)
Sounds good, all about patient and you’ll start seeing stats like these like we are on Bizdustry. Here to support Admin Junkies the whole way!

IMG_2502.png

The admins are hard at work and these new updates go to show that. I applaud them for their work and the excellent services we are offering and will be offering!

I'm excited for all the new updates that are rolling out and will be coming in the future. :D I love the layout change too!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest