Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

AARP.ORG The Magazine Review

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
What is AARP.ORG?

This is a magazine which pays to it's members to write high quality articles related to
Money
Travel
Relationships
Personal Essays
Consumerism
Food
Nutrition
Health
Fitness
General Interests

Requirements :

💥 You need to submit some details related to your writing idea and writing styles. You have to mention in which category you are interested to write.

💥 You must have enough knowledge about the topic which you want to start.

💥You must write articles in unique way according to the guidelines of the site.which you can check here

aarp.org/about/info-05-2010/writers-guidlines-aarp-magazine.html

How to apply?

After checking above guidelines page, you have to send your story idea to
[email protected]

❌No need to send any attachment with the mail.

✨They didn't mention how much they ll pay .If you are interested ,you can send them inquiry mail related to this question.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think a publication like this will accept unsolicited manuscript even when they say anyone can contribute. Most of the publications have inhouse writers, even when they don't have inhouse writers, they have their own freelancers.

What is AARP.ORG?

This is a magazine which pays to it's members to write high quality articles related to
Money
Travel
Relationships
Personal Essays
Consumerism
Food
Nutrition
Health
Fitness
General Interests

Requirements :

💥 You need to submit some details related to your writing idea and writing styles. You have to mention in which category you are interested to write.

💥You must write articles in unique way according to the guidelines of the site.which you can check here

How to apply?

[email protected]

✨They didn't mention how much they ll pay .If you are interested ,you can send them inquiry mail related to this question.
Seems to be very great site. If it pays by doing so it will be very helpful. According to my thoughts if this site pays the value will be a good amount for a student. It will also increase the creativity in student.

There are lots of review which makes it difficult to know those that are legit. But looking at the features of the ARRP seems to be a legit. Due to this I don't think it will accept any write up or article that are substandard to it's site.

I am interested in writing articles to this magazine so I will take note of the email address that I plan to send my story idea. From what I have been reading AARP is the organization for senior citizens in the US. I just don't know if a senior outside the US is welcome to be submitting an article. My interest is travel because I am a traveler although mostly in Asia only. But I guess I have many things to write about the travels of a senior.

This is a good way to make good amount of money online through ones content writing skills. As a content writer if you are good at what you do this platform can help you double your income and it's one of the best way to make money online. If you can write article you can still learn it to make money on this platform

Am also interested in writing articles too, but I don't really know how the site works, but I will try first before they said that their is no harm in trying, so must give them a trial and then explain more to other people, that's just the way it's should be, if you have any information, share it with others here.

If actually this is legit as stated above, then it should be another good source of income. As for me I am really good at writing up to the standard stated above. I am still learning how to improve my writing skills to this point. All the same, thanks for sharing.

If actually this is legit as stated above, then it should be another good source of income. As for me I am really good at writing up to the standard stated above. I am still learning how to improve my writing skills to this point. All the same, thanks for sharing.
Yes I will say, it is commonly used because of their improvement and writing skills and those who have been heaven to login said it is reliable.

Just as much as I would love to write for this magazine, the niche is kinda difficult for me. Although as a biochemist, I can write health-related articles it will not be in the manner I would write about sports and politics or entertainment.

Based on the little explanation you just gave on this post I believe it's safe to say that they are actually looking for professional writers. So those with little to know experience might not get much of a chance.

Writing is a skill subject to improvement,based on what you said I don't think I will work here because I involve in anything especially money without knowing how much will be my gain.

If you want to make money from this website you must definitely be a pro content writer and if you know that you are not you can take up some courses on udemy.com to equip your writing skills and start making money

I am very much interested to utilise this opportunity. This thread has relatively been a while. Please is the opportunity still open ended to lower-tier countries?

I am always so skeptical about writing articles for such magazine sites. You are never sure if they will actually pay you and they don't even mention how much and their payment method in the advertisement. I am sure also that they require top notch writers to work for them

What is AARP.ORG?

Money
Travel
Relationships
Personal Essays
Consumerism
Food
Nutrition
Health
Fitness
General Interests

Requirements :

How to apply?

[email protected]

This is a welcoming development with AARP.ORG , freelancing and writing sites are taking over the world right now, and that's why we need to build our writing skill because that's the major source of making money online right now.

I have tried many of the sites like this but the recruitment process is always rigorous. This is the reason why one need to make to be sure of the requirements.

This is a great opportunity but I'll have to check out the viability of the magazine in the sense that I'll like to see how popular they are and their subscription or access base so I don't end up working for just a short period.
Thanks for sharing anyways.

Even though they imply everyone can contribute, I don't imagine a publication like this will accept unsolicited manuscript.
Even when a publication doesn't have in-house writers, they nevertheless employ their own freelancers, which is the case for the majority of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds