Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź’˛ Offer Paid Articles for my blog...

JennyorAlice

Reputable member
I am looking for other people who would be interested in writing an article for my blog. I'm looking for up to 3 different people to write an article for my blog -OR- it can be the same person that writes up to 3 different articles for my blog.

I don't have the means to pay money for this service, however, if you have a forum of some kind then I'm willing to post on your forum in exchange for you writing an article for my blog. I may be willing to do about 25 posts on your forum per article, however, I must see your forum first before I agree to the exchange. I want to make sure I can contribute quality posts to your forum and that'll depend on the niche` of your forum. Also, I must be able to post anywhere on your forum I want and I may have to spread the posts out over several days (especially if the same person is writing all 3 articles for me). You will also have the freedom to write the article for any category on my blog, however, my blog is literature related.

If you are interested in this, you can either respond to this thread or send me a PM on here.....

I am willing to write 3 articles (300 words each) for 75 posts on my forums. Check my signature for forum links.
If you are ok with this, you can start immediately and I will deliver 3 articles in about 5 days.

I have replied to your PM, let me know when you need articles and when you can start posting on my forums.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds