Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A sustainable job that pays for minimal work?

Do you guys know of a sustainable job that requires minimal work? One that can pay me for doing small tasks every day, and it pretty much is on cruse control otherwise. Is there any jobs like this that exist?
Most jobs that require skills are sustainable and require minimal work. For example jobs like freelancing, graphic designing, web designing, affiliate marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you just described a Federal government work. This people do very little work and they get paid quite a lot of money and promptly as well. This is the best kind of job to do.

This is why a lot of people in my country are doing everything humanly possible to secure jobs in the Federal Government Ministries. This is because it is something that even gives them time to run a different business because they don't even have to report all the time to work.

I think you just described a Federal government work. This people do very little work and they get paid quite a lot of money and promptly as well. This is the best kind of job to do.
Not just federal government work but the entire civil service work in my country. My mom is with the state civil service, she goes to work once in 6 months and they still pay her. They still called her to come get her yearly bonus of a bag of rice last Christmas even when she has not been at work 4 months prior to that day.

I think you should take online surveys if you don't mind the little amount of money you're going to make. It requires no skill at all just sitting at the comfort of your home and answering survey questions.

The actual issue with paid surveys is the fact that paid surveys are not available in many countries and this could lead to many people struggling in order to make money.

The actual issue with paid surveys is the fact that paid surveys are not available in many countries and this could lead to many people struggling in order to make money.

It is not even only the problem that paid surveys or the website are not available for most countries but whatever they are paying is also very small to be enough for you to make use of in taking care of serious responsibilities as far as I'm concerned.

that is the problem majority of people face when they want to take online surveys. It is actually not available in so many countries and even if you are able to see you may not be able to make tangible money from it.

that is the problem majority of people face when they want to take online surveys. It is actually not available in so many countries and even if you are able to see you may not be able to make tangible money from it.

Personally I would never be interested in wasting my time trying to work on survey website because whatever they are paying is never going to be enough to take care of any responsibilities that I need to take care of financially. It's why I would rather invest my time in paid to post website.

Personally I would never be interested in wasting my time trying to work on survey website because whatever they are paying is never going to be enough to take care of any responsibilities that I need to take care of financially. It's why I would rather invest my time in paid to post website.
Yeah, taking online surveys is generally not sustainable even for people in top-tier countries. It cannot be able to pay your bills and take care of your needs. That is why it is important to learn a skill and go into a proper business.

i think that if surveys are not available in your country, then you could refer people from Tier 1 countries and earn commissions out of that. The survey websites also offer commissions as well,.

I would not rely on it as being stable but running ads on a site can earn you money 24/7. It is just a matter of getting good traffic to the website. Alternatively, making an app and placing ads in it is a great way to earn passive income.

Maybe you should try the entertainment industry, If you find the entertainment industry fun, Then you would require to out minimal work into it. You can also try sports industry. But I believe that if you have passion for anything, then the work won't be an issue.

i think that if surveys are not available in your country, then you could refer people from Tier 1 countries and earn commissions out of that. The survey websites also offer commissions as well,.
That's very true, I think this is the strategy I will be using. Trying to refer people who live in top-tier countries to participate in online surveys and you make some commissions from their earnings. But before you make something reasonable you must have very large audience.

There are jobs that pay for minimal tasks, but the pay is as minimal as the work. For example, you can work in a cyber selling movies and doing printing, photocopying and scanning tasks. Those are easy things to do though they don't pay much.

There is no perfect stress-free job. Every occupation, role and career path will require dealing with some amount of - the job stress but there are definitely some job that are less stressful than others with a good pay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds