Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A sustainable job that pays for minimal work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys know of a sustainable job that requires minimal work? One that can pay me for doing small tasks every day, and it pretty much is on cruse control otherwise. Is there any jobs like this that exist?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you guys know of a sustainable job that requires minimal work? One that can pay me for doing small tasks every day, and it pretty much is on cruse control otherwise. Is there any jobs like this that exist?

I think that each and every kind of work requires you to put effort. I am working as a freelancer and I work hard a lot in order to make some dollars daily. It is quite hard but worth it.

Any job that you really have passion for would fall under this very category so I wouldn't be listing any jobs for now because you have your answers with you. When you like a job, you would see it as working but as fun

Any job that you really have passion for would fall under this very category so I wouldn't be listing any jobs for now because you have your answers with you. When you like a job, you would see it as working but as fun
Not everyone in this world is working a job that he dreams when he was young because there is a lot of factors that could be determinative like for example financial situation of family to finance his studies even he has good marks and also the score.

There are alot of such kind of jobs on the internet that can pay you as you wanted but it requires you to be productive woking with them.
getting yourself involved to make the money.

If you want sustainable job you will need to put some effort and time doing small tasks every day will only earn a few dollars per day so you should learn a skill and then you might find a good job

Except you are a skilled worker you will always have difficulties if you are to perform task because most of the task you will be asked to perform may not be something you are familiar with.
Most of the job of this nature is not always easy as you might think and even if you have any the competition will be much.

Not everyone in this world is working a job that he dreams when he was young because there is a lot of factors that could be determinative like for example financial situation of family to finance his studies even he has good marks and also the score.
When you were young, you're dreaming the dreams and ambition of others and not just yours. The truth is that there are those who are right now making money for doing the very thing they love.

If you are highly skilled, you do not have to work for eight hours a day 5 days a week, and 20 days a month to make a lot of money, YOu can make money with just a few hours of work.

It largely depends on your definition of "minimal work" because what you find easy might be difficult for me. Just Lool for works inline with your passion and it would be easy for you.

Well, I am a person would would always like to work for a company whom I am interested in. I prefer my preferences when it comes to working and this is why I chose working as a freelancer.

I think affiliate marketing is a sustainable business which you can do but you need to be skilled before you become an affiliate marketer and it may take a lot of your time

I think affiliate marketing is a sustainable business which you can do but you need to be skilled before you become an affiliate marketer and it may take a lot of your time
You need for example to be hired as marketer on some companies to gain experience in the real life. Online marketing doesn't differ a lot from the one on the internet so it doesn't matter because convince people in internet is little bit harder but the same method pratically so this is how things are operating on affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is not a job per say rather it is a kind of activity that generates passive income for you. It is not that easy, though. You have to need a blog for that.

Affiliate marketing is not a job per say rather it is a kind of activity that generates passive income for you. It is not that easy, though. You have to need a blog for that.
Yes it is important to have a website for affiliate marketing. The website is just like a place where you display the kind of products that you sell so it is very important

Maybe you can join music. You want have to do much. Just go on stage, jump scream and millions enter your account. But that's only if you are an A list musician. Which still means that you must have put in the work initially.

Well accepting a sweetable job but with minimum payment depends on what one needs and sometimes based on your qualifications that can make you to go for it.

I think you should take online surveys if you don't mind the little amount of money you're going to make. It requires no skill at all just sitting at the comfort of your home and answering survey questions.

Personally I believe that for any job to be sustainable, you will definitely have to put in a good amount of effort into the job for it to be able to take care of your responsibilities. You can start a working as a receptionist. It shouldn't be too hard.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds