Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A Female Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatima

Reputable member
Credits
How society has some myths concerning entrusting woman in leadership position, I am not always totally in support of this, but most organization I have visited would rather want a man as manager than use a woman!
Is this actually professional, what are your views on this?

Advertisement Placeholder
How society has some myths concerning entrusting woman in leadership position, I am not always totally in support of this, but most organization I have visited would rather want a man as manager than use a woman!
I don't think so I have seen many female managers and I was also one a few years back, just that women tend to be emotional and sometimes allow their emotions to get the best of them which kind of affects their job performance coupled with handling their kids at home.

I prefer a male manager to female manager..But it all depends on the nature of business one is running..Sometimes making a female your manger should be critically considered..I think ladies who are actually matured in age can be managers to be able to handle situations maturely..But if otherwise,then strict rules should be made to adhere to for a smooth running of the organization..

Female managers are the best in my opinion cause they are strict they usually don't have any favourite when it comes to work they are serious and punctual . Although people say they are always strict and rude but that is because they know when to joke.

There is a popular saying that says what man can do a woman can do better. Going by that saying I feel women should be given equal chance as well to showcase their managerial skills as well. In some organizations feminine gender are doing very well.

Personally I see women as good administrators and managers if given the opportunity to serve in that capacity, most of them do their work without fear or favor and they put their best In their work which are most times outstanding.

For an organization to Hire a woman has Manager and their is a Man then it means the woman has the potential to be the manager , any organisation that wants to grow won't be gender biased what a Man can do a woman can do also.. In our society now a woman can Leed a nation ..check Croatia president

I must be sincere, female managers are not easy or palatable to work with. They are authocratic and dominating. They feel punpous and not always understanding. What will you do to please them? Nothing! Where ever I have worked and have them as a manger, it used to be tough.

I dont actually discriminate between genders for a particular position or designation in a particular business. I think a female boss would be okay so far as she can handle the stress and hardwork it takes to fill the particular position that is vacant and if she can keep the other employees in lie and producing above the minimum amount of production that is expected in the organization.

The manageress of a shop, restaurant, or other small business is the woman who is responsible for running it female managers tend to have higher levels of both empathy and authority ,women scored lower than men on levels of social confidence and assertiveness.

Having Female manager is quiet interesting because they work strictly according to the others you give to them, they try so hard to please the ceo, and also they work smart, but most decisions they are affected by others, they are easily intimidated by their colleagues, except they have a super backed power.

Well there are so many women managers of businesses around in fact in my area most of the businesses now employ women as the managers of those businesses shifting from the norms that is usually in existence before. The reason why most businesses prefer male to female managers is because women are easily emotional and sentimental when it comes to business they can easily let their are emotion to becloud their reasoning and their decision making.

For hiring a female being or well educated person to come and handle some jobs, you asking a female to handle your job is a very thing cause fistly there's no more job which the female can handle or run it,but before hirring sure a person or a female you have to know or trust that person or partner.

Women will do well of given the chance to be female managers because they are quick decision makers and are always committed to what they are doing. One thing that can deter them from been made managers in most establishment is that they are most times too emotional and this can affect their decision making at times and their attitude especially when they are having one family issue. But they should be given opportunities to be managers of a business.

Knowledge first and no disrespect to the female gender by giving all equal opportunities to showcase what they have and not be judge by their gender.
Been a woman does not mean she can't be the head in an organization when she has all the requirements and qualifications to assume such position

Actually the global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is seriously fighting againg gender inequality in our modern society. It goal 5 talks more about this. There's no reason why a lady/woman shouldn't be able to oversee the affairs of an organization as the head. This gender bias is mostly common in Africa some part of Asian countries.

To be honest I consider ladies to be acceptable chairmen and supervisors whenever allowed the chance to serve in that limit, the greater part of them manage their job without dread or favor and they put their best In their work which are most occasions remarkable.

Women entrepreneurs are more likely to work towards controlled, profitable growth with relatively little interest in merely positioning themselves for lucrative exit. Also, they often prefer to re-invest business profits over equity investment to scale sustainably.”

A good organization will not be using gender to choose its managers because that isn't useful. An organization should be concentrating on the qualifications of its employees in their promotion schedules but not on the basis of gender. I have seen female managers doing far better than men who are managers in my area and their organizations are really topping as at now.

It is totally unprofessional to give leadership to a person bases on gender instead of on merit. It's totally unacceptable and you would rarely find the kind of behaviour in developed countries with existing democratic principles. Leadership should be bases on merit and capability. Women are mostly natural leaders and would do well in any position or profession they set their heart to. I am a proud supporter of gender equality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds