Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A Female Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
How society has some myths concerning entrusting woman in leadership position, I am not always totally in support of this, but most organization I have visited would rather want a man as manager than use a woman!
Is this actually professional, what are your views on this?
There is no reason to why a woman cannot be a manager. I think the major problem here is not that women cannot deliver as a manager but traditional myth and African mentality that demean women from handling key post.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are absolutely right @Fatima , in most companies they tend to have men in managerial positions that I do not criticize, if they have really earned the position. But many times there are women who are better prepared and with more experience and are rejected only because of their gender. Which I do not see as professional if not unethical.

There are so many organisations with female managers,my mum is an example before she retired,she was made the manger of their organisation and she performed excellently well. In my own opinion,i don't think is right to consider gender while giving anyone the position.

There are several female manager that I have seen and they are very smart managers. I don't think organizations prefers to accept male as managers but I just think those are the ones available at that point in time.

How society has some myths concerning entrusting woman in leadership position, I am not always totally in support of this, but most organization I have visited would rather want a man as manager than use a woman!
Unfortunately, today there are still many prejudices about women assuming roles of authority and power ... Fortunately, more and more women are showing that we are capable of assuming these positions as well as men, it is not about showing who is better ... I think that in that sense both genders are capable of assuming any role without gender having a negative influence on their performance.

It is not a big thing to having female manager now adays in this era or century every society women are doing similar, so now women are becoming managers, pilot, workers employees in every society. But as a manager women it is not too bad also.

I think a woman who is a manager is doing her job very well. Women are emotional and if they decide to do something, they just do it.They do their job with full dedication. In this way, the business benefits a lot. They are dealing with the business in a very good way. The better the business I will do today, the more profit will be made.B can work and do it better

A somewhat surprising finding was that, compared to men, female managers tend to have higher levels of both empathy and authority. This may at first appear contradictory – but it doesn’t have to be.

Yes, a woman become manager i think now womens are working in many companies ad a manager and jobs are also coming of female manger because many companies need female manger it think now companies prefer women same men also introduce equal Post.

There are a lot fewer female managers than male managers. But you’d be wrong to assume that’s because women are not as good at leadership. Notwithstanding that, less than a quarter of senior roles in those businesses are held by women and most of those are at the lowest seniority level. The glass ceiling for female managers still very much exists.The workers felt traits normally associated with males (using a standardised questionnaire) such as aggressiveness, superiority and calmness in the face of crisis were important in order to successfully manage. The respondents also consistently rated males as being stronger in these areas. Unexpectedly, this association was stronger among female employees than males.

A female managers. At times I see some people saying that they cant work under female managers or female managers are more stricter than male counterparts. I have worked under female manager, though she is strict, that is because she doesn't want anyone to break the rules and regulations guiding the company and she hate laziness and lateness to work. In fact, I enjoyed working with her,before she was been transferred to another location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds