Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A buisness partner to make money online

Dice

Reputable member
Credits
That's a great Idea of having a business partner to make money online. But in my opinion the partner should be the person i know and trust alot
Since alot of businesses have gone down because of it which isn't a good sign.

Advertisement Placeholder
What kind of partnership are you talking about when you say a business partner to make money online, how do you make money online by having a partner? Do you mean to say a partnership business that you want to build online. IT is true that your business will go down if you do not have a good partner, but establishing a partnership business online is also a difficult work

Unless it's like how some people want to start a forum under partnership to manage and share the proceeds from the forum, it's the only way I know people have a business partner they work online with and make money.

Forum Promotion and Promotion Future merged to become partners. The owners are now making money together as partners.

That's a great Idea of having a business partner to make money online. But in my opinion the partner should be the person i know and trust alot
Since alot of businesses have gone down because of it which isn't a good sign.
I started working with a business partner on my forum project since 3 years now. It's been a very good experience for me in the past 3 years because there were things that I never knew until I started working with him. Before, I was working solo but now, I work solo and with him too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds