Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

$30 a month - Writer for TNC

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
logo.png

This is a paid opportunity, you must write at least 20 short articles a month consisting of 1-200 words with sources and picture(s). This will net you $30 a month with potential to earn more as ad revenue grows.
TechNewsCentral is always on the lookout for fantastic new writers and reviewers to join our team and those who are keen to delve into the world of technology and share your thoughts with thousands across the globe.

Why would you want to write for TNC?

There are many reasons why you should want to join TNC but for now, we’ll just list a few:

• Have a chance to join a friendly yet growing team
  • Enjoy a platform where you can share your opinions and thoughts to thousands daily
  • Hone your skills as a writer and even get a back-link to your own sites on each article you write
There are many more reasons why we think you would love to work with us, and if you want to know more about TNC, its team or even just if you want more reasons to apply, don’t hesitate to contact us.

What do we look for in a writer?

If you haven’t been scared off yet, here is what we look for in an aspiring writer!
  • You should have a good understanding of the English language and its vocabulary
  • An understanding of WordPress is desirable but not needed
  • You must post at least one article a day
  • Be able to write about stories related to technology and list sources
So, if you think you have what it takes to join the TNC team and join an aspiring bunch of writers and techno-geeks, get in touch with us. Experience isn’t necessary but we expect you to be a good writer!

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Do you honestly expect someone to write a minimum of 30 quality articles for your blog for $30 a month? You're basically paying $1 per article which is an insult for any article writer no matter how experienced they are.

Do you honestly expect someone to write a minimum of 30 quality articles for your blog for $30 a month? You're basically paying $1 per article which is an insult for any article writer no matter how experienced they are.

The 30 articles a month is actually a typo, we meant 20. Now that you've bought it up, I can change it so thanks for catching that.

On the other note, we do not ask people to come up with and then write articles from scratch. We look at tech sites such as CNET/Engadget and so on an take their stories and quickly retype the info in our own format. It takes around 10-15 minutes a story, so it's not like you're pouring hours a day for $1/$30. The wage also increases after 2-3 months of working for us to $5-60 if you simply do the 20 articles a month. For something where you don't have to spend hours, we think its a pretty good deal.

If you still do not think that is a fair deal, then I accept your perspective and thank you for helping me address the typo issue. Either way, we have had people take us up on the deal and they don't seem to mind. :)

I really would love to join, I am a wordpress user so sure I'm knowledgeable. I believe I'm qualified you can check my responses here in webguru to see if really I can write. My sample is in my personal blog.

Do writers really need to post daily or just 20 articles with just around 200 words?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds