Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

ThreadXP - Reimagining the online forum experience

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
1704963782359.png
So some of you are already aware I've been working on something quite exciting. :D So I wanted to share a bit more about ThreadXP.com. Which will be a dynamic and exclusive invite-only community where we re-imagined how forums work.

A B O UT T H R E A D X P
ThreadXP is designed to turn your every post into an adventure, unlocking new forums, subforums, perks, privileges, and add-ons with every interaction. Starting as a newcomer, each post propels you forward, earning you experience points and access to exclusive areas. We're not just a forum; we're a community where every post elevates your experience and opens doors to a world of opportunities and rewards.

P E R K S A N D R E W A R D S
From small-tier perks like profile enhancements and unique trophies to grand-tier rewards like Amazon Gift cards and subscriptions – we offer incentives that make your journey on ThreadXP both enjoyable and rewarding.

BUT! The real reason for this topic!
We're on the lookout for 1-2 moderators to join our team on a voluntary basis. As a moderator, you'll not only contribute to maintaining the integrity of our community but also play a vital role in maintaining a positive and engaging environment. So we need you to be active! If you're limited, don't apply!

If you're passionate about forums, love engaging about different subjects and want to be part of a unique experience, we want to hear from you!

Please follow this link and fill in an application.

We're excited to welcome enthusiastic individuals to our team and continue building ThreadXP as an exceptional space for engaging discussions.

Join us soon at ThreadXP and let every post elevate your forum experience! :D

Thanks,
Cedric

Last edited:
Need to do some work first. Maybe after the weekend I’ll be able to share a few. :D

Oh No Oops GIF by Marika Hackman

I'd love a invite whenever things are all squared away. :) Good luck to those who apply to be moderators!

Teasing is my middle name. Or was it torturing? I forgot.

I’ve got some work to do on the layout, the unlocks, permissions, etc. As soon as that’s all over. I’ll invite the first 5 or so. :D

This sounds amazing, I wish you the best of luck with this new project! Rewarding users for their contributions is a great way to keep them coming back!

Sounds like a very interesting place to be, best of luck with looking for a perfect team ;)

WHen is it going to open, 5mins away ;P
Still loads to do. ;)

ETA is next month if all goes well.

Teasing is my middle name. Or was it torturing? I forgot.

I’ve got some work to do on the layout, the unlocks, permissions, etc. As soon as that’s all over. I’ll invite the first 5 or so. :D
I wish you massive luck! We need more innovative ideas for engagement. :)

Thanks everyone for the promising and positive feedback! Appreciate you all. :giggle:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest