Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

30,000 posts! (1 Viewer)

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
I usually say don’t fixate on statistics, they don’t mean anything. 😄 But I’m not gonna lie, I’m extremely proud of this community and on how much we have grown. Grateful that you all choose to be a part of this wonderful community.

Congrats Admin Junkies on 30k posts!

IMG_5822.jpeg

Season 2 Reaction GIF by The Office

Season 4 Applause GIF by The Office

Cheers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Congrats, it is well deserved. Maybe we can hit 100k before the end of the year :D.

My forum has been open for 5 years and it doesn't even have half of 30K, so that goes to show how much dedication and effort have been put into reaching out to people and growing this community to its full potential. Here's to a bright future for Admin Junkies!

That’s brilliant and is a credit to you Cedric! You have formed an amazing community, one I’m proud to be apart of. Here’s to the next 30k!

That’s brilliant and is a credit to you Cedric! You have formed an amazing community, one I’m proud to be apart of. Here’s to the next 30k!
I can't possibly take all credit. It's all thanks to our brilliant community. 💙

Belated congratulations! This wouldn’t be possible without the amazing help of our staff members and let’s not forget the most prime part of Admin Junkies; our members. Keep it up!

Working The Incredibles GIF

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest