Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3 Tips to start your Google ranking

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
I may not be an expert in SEO, but I've learned a few things about ranking my websites on Google. These are the three things that I always do to ensure that my website ranks well for keywords related to my niche:

Firstly, I submit my sitemap manually through Google Search Console instead of relying on the platform I use to automatically submit it. This way, I get to see the analytics of the URLs and receive notifications about any links that get removed from Google. By fixing these issues promptly, I can ensure that my page gets indexed on Google properly.

Secondly, I set up Google Analytics to monitor my website's performance in-depth. Google Analytics provides various reports that help me determine my next move to improve my SEO tactics.

Lastly, I post new content regularly, ideally every week, and include targeted SEO keywords related to my niche. By continuously adding fresh content, I keep my website updated, and Google loves websites that provide new up-to-date content. It's essential to keep in mind that posting content related to my keyword increases my chances of my website being indexed on Google for that specific keyword. Keeping my website online for as long as possible is also crucial, as the longer it stays online, the better indexed my site and content will be. Google likes old domains.

These are the top three things that I have learned through trial and error that are essential for SEO. What do you do to rank better on Google? Did you find these tips useful?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor