Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

📱 Social Media 2024 Social Media Marketing Industry Report by Social Media Examiner

Utilizing social platforms to drive traffic.

joelr

Addicted member
Administrator
Credits
This study surveyed more than 1,900 marketers with the goal of understanding how they're using social media to grow and promote their businesses

Key Findings
  • The majority of marketers feel that AI is an opportunity: A surprising 87% of marketers we surveyed felt that AI was an opportunity for their careers.
  • Video marketing dominates: Eighty-seven percent of marketers use video in their marketing. Nearly half (47%) indicated that video is their most important form of content. The top three platforms marketers regularly use to publish video are Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Sixty-seven percent of marketers plan on increasing their video marketing on Instagram over the next 12 months.
  • Facebook continues declining: Marketers have been diversifying away from Facebook steadily since 2018. When asked to select their single most important platform, only 44% selected Facebook, down from 67% in 2018. Twelve percentof marketers indicated they'll be decreasing their organic marketing on Facebookand only 35% of marketers plan on increasing their organic activities on the platform
  • TikTok is growing: TikTok adoption among marketers rose from 22% in 2023 to28% in 2024. Thirty-seven percent plan to increase their activity on the platform and a significant 46% are interested in learning more about TikTok. TikTok is also ranked as the top platform for getting exposure.
  • YouTube interest is high: While only 51% of marketers use YouTube, a significant 59% plan on increasing their use of YouTube—the largest percentage of any platform. Plus, 63% want to learn more about organic video marketing on YouTube.
  • Instagram remains hot: Seventy-nine percent of marketers are using Instagram. It's the second most important social platform for marketing (behind Facebook).A significant 56% of marketers plan on increasing their Instagram organic activities over the next 12 months. Instagram is the top platform marketers want to learn more about.
Source: https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/social-media-marketing-industry-report-2024/

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with all of these. One of the digital marketing agency which I used to work for has completely replaced humans with AI for content writing. They are trying to do the same for graphics as well.

I was recently focusing on creating reels. I did a few to advertise web development services. It was intimidating at the beginning. I was having trouble cope with the mobile screen view. I think I am past that hiccup now.

Facebook is still relevant and offers an audience unlike others. It is still a gold mine despite their recent lack of innovation.

I am not surprised with the findings. I am also very enthusiastic about using Generative AI for marketing as well as career development. I also believe video marketing is the thing.
The article does not mention when the survey was conducted (even though the result was published in 2024). I am not sure if Tiktok is still growing. Most users on Tiktok comes from the US and the US is trying to block Tiktok, India used to be second country by user base and India blocked tiktok a long time ago.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 9)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds