Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info 2024 Service Team Stats & Top Performer of the Month

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
Hello everyone,

As you are well aware, we take immense pride in the outstanding achievements of our Service Team Members. Today, I am pleased to officially announce the well-deserved recognition of our exceptional staff team. We are committed to transparency and have no reservations about sharing this publicly. Below, you will find a testament to the remarkable dedication of our Service Team Members in serving your community. We feel incredibly fortunate to have such outstanding individuals on our team who consistently go above and beyond for your community.

1707031043688-png.3531

As evident from the statistics, we have had a promising start to the year. :)

For the month of January, our Service Team Members have produced 625 posts, initiated 185 threads, posted 30 blog comments, and were paid out a total of 6,330 credits. This is a testament to their unwavering commitment and exceptional efforts.

In line with our belief in celebrating dedication and relentless efforts, it is with great pleasure that we announce @Heatman as the recipient of the Top Performer badge for the month of January. With this, he has been the Top-Performing STM for 3 months in a row. To reward his exceptional dedication to his role, we are granting him a performance bonus of 500 credits! Congratulations, Heatman! Thank you for such an outstanding performance. You deserve it! 🎉🎊

Note: For the month of February, we won't be accepting any content bundle requests as we are preparing for the upcoming MAF. Our Service Team Members deserve this break as it's going to be busy during the event and after. While we prepare for the event, please be patient and supportive. Looking forward to all your active participation and making the best out of the ...
1707031953743.png

Attachments

• 1707031043688.png
    1707031043688.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 64
Thanks AJ for being awesome! It's an honour to win the Top-Performing STM for 3 months in a row, I'm proud of myself.

Although, @Henrywrites gave me a run for my money to win this 3rd time 😂.

Thank you @Cedric for the bonus reward. You're super cool 😎.

Last edited:
Thanks AJ for being awesome! It's an honour to win the Top-Performing STM for 3 months in a row, I'm proud of myself.

Although, @Henrywrites gave me a run for my money to win this 3rd time 😂.

Thank you @Cedric for the bonus reward. You're super cool 😎.

Congratulations, mate.

I should have come on tops this late time 😄 🤣, but you are a fighter.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest