Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

2024-07-15 Staff Gifts

joelr

Addicted member
Administrator
Credits
Component: Staff

Hi Admin Junkies community,

I am thrilled to publicly announce that Staff Gift boxes have been shipped out to active and current staff members of Admin Junkies as a thank you for their continued contributions to the community. I privately announced Staff Gifts a month ago when I first started ordering the items; the remaining items finally arrived over the weekend, the packages got wrapped together, and they were shipped out this afternoon. I had so much fun picking out items for these staff gift boxes with the AJ theme of the rocket ship. I wanted to make sure our staff members knew they were 'out of this world' amazing! 🚀 🌟 😍

20240715_161831.jpg20240714_134818.jpg20240714_134849.jpg20240714_134908.jpg20240714_140905.jpg

Even though I've expressed my digital thanks to our amazing staff, there is something special about receiving a physical gift in the mail. The gift box is stuffed with goodies as a reminder of the positive impact they make in the community:
  • A deck of conversation starters as a reminder that the best conversations begin with a thoughtful new question
  • A sparkly rainbow unicorn as a reminder to not take yourself too seriously
  • A custom mousepad emblazoned with the Admin Junkies logo
And a lot more that I won't reveal! The box was stuffed so much, it was hard to close!

Once again, to the Admin Junkies staff, please accept my thanks on behalf of the community for being such fantastic staff members and for helping us continue to grow our community as a leading resource for forum webmasters.

Joel

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I want to thank @joelr again for the gift! My wife loves the unicorn lol. We've got a few of the gifts displayed on our bookshelf too! I'll need to take a picture and post it here when I get the chance.
You're so welcome! Everyone loves the sparkle unicorn LOL.

Yes, please share ... The little Astronaut men are especially cute. Can't wait to see how everyone decorated their desks!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds