Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📱Do you use your cell phone to work online?

Melanie Marie

Legendary member
Website
www.bizdustry.com
Credits
Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
White one! Yeah baby I saw it at Best Buy.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?

Advertisement Placeholder
Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
Even though I'm not with any pc or laptop i still prefer using my hand phone because its more easier to operate than PC. I only is PC when the website required or i need a better outcome from a website.

My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
I prefer to make use of my laptop because it is much easier to see especially with pop up ads that occur in various websites, it can be quite hard to manage on a cell phone as opposed to a laptop that opens then and can be easily closed.

I have been using my phone to work online since the first time. I have not had any problem with it so far and it is going great. I hope though that one day I can buy a laptop and use it to do other online jobs like Academic writing that I cannot do on my phone.

I believe that it all depends on the kind of platforms or task you are doing that would warrant you to look for bigger screen phone, laptop or chrome book. Personally, my phone screen is not that big but it is working fine with bizdustry, cashtimeforum and other online earning platforms.

I have been using my phone to work online since the first time. I have not had any problem with it so far and it is going great. I hope though that one day I can buy a laptop and use it to do other online jobs like Academic writing that I cannot do on my phone.
What is your experience about using forums such as the one in order to earn on your cell phone? Do you not find it can be quite difficult depending on the advertisements that are displayed?

Yes I used phones to work online most times than a computer. What I used mostly to work online is my mobile tablet phone because of it screen size and it is very easy to move around because of it weight.

I prefer to make use of my laptop because it is much easier to see especially with pop up ads that occur in various websites, it can be quite hard to manage on a cell phone as opposed to a laptop that opens then and can be easily closed.
Oh, do you mean for PTC sites where you need the ads to open?
I never thought of that. I haven’t done PTC in ages.
Good point
[automerge]1626763057[/automerge]
YES laptop would definitely be needed for that. For the work alone, and the amount of screen time.
You know, even when I type out a really long email, my eyes are messed up for hours afterwards. That’s why I don’t send long emails anymore.
And I’m sure there are many people happy about that. 😂
Thanks Abigael

Last edited:
I use both my smartphone anr laptop to work online. However, for easy access I prefer to use my smartphone but when it comes with versatility and more works to do I will definitely prefer to go for my laptop

Oh, do you mean for PTC sites where you need the ads to open?
I never thought of that. I haven’t done PTC in ages.
Good point
Generally for PTC sites, but also in the pay per post forums as well it can be quite difficult in order to be able to manage some of the ads that do show up on your phone.

The computer is the most comfortable device to work with. You have a large monitor and a handy keyboard you can type and do things quickly. Also the phone and tablet have a small volume battery and need to be recharged frequently

Personally i prefer using my smartphone for most of my Online tasks and gigs. Though i have a system but i dont use it much, the reason why i use my phone more is because with my smartphone, i can do my job while on the move, its easy to carry than a computer and system.

Personally i prefer using my smartphone for most of my Online tasks and gigs. Though i have a system but i dont use it much, the reason why i use my phone more is because with my smartphone, i can do my job while on the move, its easy to carry than a computer and system.
This is an excellent point and it is actually the reason why I am hoping that websites such as this one actually develop a mobile-friendly application that can be downloaded from the Google Play store in order to make it easier to perform and still contribute on this website when you are not in front of your laptop.

This is an excellent point and it is actually the reason why I am hoping that websites such as this one actually develop a mobile-friendly application that can be downloaded from the Google Play store in order to make it easier to perform and still contribute on this website when you are not in front of your laptop.
Very true, phone application would make things more easier when using our phones and also more enjoyable. Like yesterday when made my first comment, i was actually not at home. If i using my system at that time it would have been hard

Very true, phone application would make things more easier when using our phones and also more enjoyable. Like yesterday when made my first comment, i was actually not at home. If i using my system at that time it would have been hard
I know that many of these websites are currently working on an application in order to make it easier for their members to perform on the forum at any given time. Hopefully it is something that is available for us to download in the near future.

I make use of my phone to work online. It is easier to work on phone and you can do your work at anytime and anywhere unlike when working with a laptop where you have to be in a position to work.

The computer is the most comfortable device to work with. You have a large monitor and a handy keyboard you can type and do things quickly. Also the phone and tablet have a small volume battery and need to be recharged frequently
Yeah my phone gets hot
More than usual lately 🤔 But I agree with you..
With the right setup, maybe a desk with a chair and then laptop/Chromebook, you’ve got yourself a nice little work station. 👍
[automerge]1626856512[/automerge]
I believe that it all depends on the kind of platforms or task you are doing that would warrant you to look for bigger screen phone, laptop or chrome book. Personally, my phone screen is not that big but it is working fine with bizdustry, cashtimeforum and other online earning platforms.
Mine too, but I think I may have the smallest phone in the whole world, including the font. When I make font bigger, the words go off the screen. Like off to the side. I’m wondering if I got a really big phone, would the words be bigger too? Or would I need to look specifically for a cell phone with larger letters (not the keys) 🙄😛 I mean the text itself. So my eyes won’t have to strain the way they are now. My uncle says anyone working online should remember to look up and off into the distance every 10 minutes.
.. But I never remember to do that. It’s just hard to stop and do that every 10 mins, you know?

Last edited:
Sure, I try by all possible means to make use of the slightest opportunity I have to use my phone in online business instead of using it in doing things that won't help me.

Yeah my phone gets hot
More than usual lately 🤔 But I agree with you..
With the right setup, maybe a desk with a chair and then laptop/Chromebook, you’ve got yourself a nice little work station. 👍
[automerge]1626856512[/automerge]

Mine too, but I think I may have the smallest phone in the whole world, including the font. When I make font bigger, the words go off the screen. Like off to the side. I’m wondering if I got a really big phone, would the words be bigger too? Or would I need to look specifically for a cell phone with larger letters (not the keys) 🙄😛 I mean the text itself. So my eyes won’t have to strain the way they are now. My uncle says anyone working online should remember to look up and off into the distance every 10 minutes.
.. But I never remember to do that. It’s just hard to stop and do that every 10 mins, you know?
Yes I do use my cell phone to work online and socially this site and use my cell phone in all the activities that I carry out on this site.

Same with me, I always use the computer for convenience. It is easier to type using the computer keyboard. That is my nemesis in mobile phone and tablet, the virtual keyboard is not easy to use that I always commit errors. I also do not want to download apps because I prefer to access the website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds