Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🏆 Announcing the Admin Junkies Community Interview Winners! 🏆

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Hello Admin Junkies Community,

We are thrilled to announce the winners of the Admin Junkies Community Interview! After receiving numerous fantastic responses, it was a rather tough decision to make. However, we've selected the most outstanding answers, and it's time to celebrate our winners!

General Questions:

• How did you first learn about Admin Junkies and what made you decide to join?
    • 🥇 Winner: "I first learned about Admin Junkies when @Reverie texted me on Facebook regarding it. Earlier I was a part of her forum, Atrium, so I knew that if she is asking to join a forum, it has to have something special in it."
  • What do you like the most about being a part of the Admin Junkies community?
    • 🥇 Winner: "The community is full of amazing people to chit-chat and discuss with. I've not seen such an amazing community in any other forum recently. Everyone joins hands to contribute in uplifting the positivity in AJ and makes all members, whether new or old, feel special!"
  • Can you share a memorable experience or interaction you’ve had on Admin Junkies?
    • 🥇 Winner: "The most memorable experience is probably my first few posts here. I was very warmly greeted, and I loved that."
  • How has being a part of Admin Junkies impacted your professional or personal development?
    • 🥇 Winner: "Being a part of AJ has allowed me to improve my website in little, quick ways. Little tweaks and improvements here and there."
  • What features or elements of Admin Junkies do you find most valuable?
    • 🥇 Winner: "The minimal advertising is one thing that I love in the thread view. Only a couple of ads that I have really noticed, and not filled with ads between every single post that I have seen on some forums."
  • How would you describe the Admin Junkies community to someone who has never visited the forum?
    • 🥇 Winner: "I would describe it as an 'indie' webmaster site, run by other fellow small website owners. Not run by large giant corporations!"
Involvement and Engagement:

• In which discussions or sections do you participate the most, and why?
    • 🥇 Winner: "I mostly participate in forum-related sections, but I will probably start participating in the blog areas as well soon."
  • Have you collaborated or networked with other members outside of the forum discussions? If so, can you share an example?
    • 🥇 Winner: "Yes, I have collaborated with AJ members outside the community. I am now a part of a writers' group on a site created by a member and a paid poster on a forum owned by a member."
  • Can you share a piece of advice or knowledge you’ve gained from the community that had a significant impact on you?
    • 🥇 Winner: "I've learned how to keep everything organized in a forum from the admins here.The admins work towards achieving perfection in any possible way they can.
      Cheers @Mills @Cedric @Reverie !🍻
Improvement and Development

• Is there anything you would like to see improved or added to Admin Junkies?
    • 🥇 Winner: "A dedicated blogging section would be nice, for all things relating to blogging... a centralized area for all blogging-related stuff would honestly be very nice to have."
Future Prospects and Expectations:

• What are your hopes or expectations for the future of Admin Junkies?
    • 🥇 Winner: "My hopes for Admin Junkies? It will become a larger site that allows people to discuss, learn, and improve all webmaster-related topics."
Community and Belonging:

• How do you feel Admin Junkies stands out from other webmaster forums or online communities you have visited?
    • 🥇 Winner: "It has a super-active positive community who genuinely love to engage with each other."
Fun and Light-hearted:

• If Admin Junkies were a superhero, what superpowers would it have?
    • 🥇 Winner: "Instantly make sad or stressed-out people happy!"
  • If you could have a virtual coffee with any member of Admin Junkies, who would it be and why?
    • 🥇 Winner: "@Reverie because I've known her for years!"
Congratulations to our winners for their outstanding contributions to the Admin Junkies Community Interview! You've not only shared your experiences but also enriched our community. 💙 Everyone participating will receive a reward of 500 credits! Which will be sent out soon! :)

Thank you to everyone who participated. Your insights have been invaluable in helping us understand and improve our community. Let's keep the positive vibes going and continue to make Admin Junkies a fantastic place for all. :D

Stay tuned for more exciting initiatives and events at Admin Junkies!

Thanks,
Admin Junkies Team 🚀

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest