Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your most valuable possession

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
We all have things that we own and cherish, but what is the most valuable possession that you own? Is it something that holds sentimental value, or is it something that has a practical use in your daily life?

In a world where material possessions are often seen as a status symbol, it's important to take a step back and reflect on what truly holds value in our lives. Some may argue that it's their family heirloom that's been passed down for generations, while others may find their phone or laptop to be the most valuable item due to its practicality and functionality.

What about you? What item do you hold dear and consider to be the most valuable in your possession? Share your thoughts and reasons behind your choice.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sentimental: My dad's ashes. Self explanatory.
Practical: My PC setup. Worth about 10 grand and took years to build. I feel like it's my child and will never give it up lol.
I had a feeling you'd say your computer. :p Sorry to hear about your dad though. It's not the same, so forgive me but I have ashes from my dog which brings me comfort and gives me the feeling she is still somewhat around.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds