Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Your favourite songs from the 2000's

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
I remember the early 2000s having some great songs, some of which I still listen to today and enjoy just like I did when they were first released.

I thought it would be great to have a thread where we could post out favourite songs from the 2000s, you never know, you may find someone posting one you forgot about but loved back then!

Here is one of mine

Advertisement Placeholder
I have many favorites of the 00's! I was a pre teen/teenager in the 00's so many songs from that era give me nostalgia. Here's one of my favorites, and sadly you could make a song about the year this song came out today to match what they were singing in it.

Love this one! Another one I enjoy from Bowling for Soup is this one :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds