Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your experience with affiliate marketing!!? ( Give your opinion)

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
I did job on affiliate marketing sites for some period but I am not satisfied with this business. Because refferal work is really very tuff and it needs alot of time. Some sites offer good benefits but only on membership. Even after buying membership, we can't get benefits from these sites. So my experience with affiliate marketing is not good.

What is your experience related to affiliate marketing?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been working as an affiliate marketing officer for a while now and the experience is good. If you want to make money from this business, just look for a good niche, establish yourself in the niche, promote your affiliate offers and you are good to go

Indeed, the vast majority that evaluate Affliate Marketing wind up stopping. From individual experience, Affliate Marketing is difficult. Of course, you may have the option to deliver quality articles with watchwords and keyphrases littered through the content. They could be attractive and intelligent like no other site has been previously. Honestly, nobody will see these articles in the absolute starting point.

You need to advertise, advertise and advertise. Get your posts in individuals' faces, that is the point at which the guests come running and you can begin to bring in a minimal expenditure.

I don't have a good experience with affiliate marketing. I have used amazon, commission junction and linkshare and did not make much. I used to promote products from my website, but sold only a handful of products. Therefore, I have give up with affiliate marketing.

My experince is memorable.From individual experience, Affliate Marketing is difficult. Of course, you may have the option to deliver quality articles with watchwords and keyphrases littered through the content.

Though am a still a beginner but am very passionate and optimistic about it. That's the only online I so much trust and I believe i am gonna make my way off it. It not been easy since I started during the pandemic last year. I was able to learn email marketing at the long run. My eyes has been opened to some secret but I still need few knowledge to start professionally.

I did job on affiliate marketing sites for some period but I am not satisfied with this business. Because refferal work is really very tuff and it needs alot of time. Some sites offer good benefits but only on membership. Even after buying membership, we can't get benefits from these sites. So my experience with affiliate marketing is not good.

Online or offline affiliate marketing the most common thing is networking are making reference it is very big issue because if we say some people that they should invest some money by trusting on us they will not trust on us so my experience is very bad about affiliate marketing.

I have worked as an affiliate both online and offline. Online free marketing seems to be very easy for the fact that you just need to set up a website and drive traffic to it. I want quit Amazon associate as an affiliate and promote some of their products. My website is in kitchen niche and I promote kitchen gadgets to her commissions.

I personally have made nice money from affiliate marketing. It has its ups and downs as technology and the world changes but it can make you money. You will need to learn your niche and be consistent. Find quality products or member sites and start generating traffic.

I haven't made the journey yet into the affiliate marketing niche, though I know much about it. My greatest challenge with it is getting referrals for my link, I know the kind of difficulty that I face trying to promote just an ordinary link, so with that, it has shown me that affiliate marketing is not meant for me.

Well, from my experience, search engines can be a major shortcoming in affiliate marketing. They can be very good in supplying crappy information that looks like gold on the surface. It actually takes close to a period of two year before you realise that you have been digging on crap. The end result is that you would suffer from a condition called "information overload". You would think that you know everything about a particular business but it will never translate into monetary value because what you know cannot fetch you money.

If you’ve been in the ecommerce space for a little while, you’re most likely familiar with the term “affiliate marketing.” But many people aren’t quite sure what it actually is or how the process works. In its simplest terms, affiliate marketing is a performance-based marketing model that rewards affiliate partners for driving a desired action. These actions can include site visits, completion of a lead form and/or converted sales. This form of marketing can be an incredibly beneficial, low-risk way to promote your products.

I decided to have a taste of affiliate marketing when I opened one and started to post it on my social media and it did not work. for affiliate marketting to work, you have to have a decently large fan base online that trust you enough.

Affiliate marketing is good considering the way everything's are,but i have never engage in any affiliate marketing because of lack of capital to start

Lol... if you are referring to get paid and you are buying memberships to increase your level of earning I don't think that is affiliate. as an affiliate marketer you need to have a website for a niche.

It's not really easy though. I joined an affiliate program some time back while I was in school and honestly it was really hard to get people to use my link. In the end I finally made some sales but I didn't get any commission, it was really discouraging honestly.

affiliate marketing is undoubtedly a very lucrative venture but if you don't have knowledge of how it works you will definitely not make money. It is quite a very difficult for newbies.

No doubt, affiliate marketing is one of the lucrative businesses out there. It can serve as an extra or full time income to interested members. I am not into any affiliate marketing at the moment, because I am not that good in convincing people to buy something especially when it comes to online, as some people think anything that has to do with online is scam.

I haven't had any success with affiliate marketing. I tried Amazon, Commission Junction, and LinkShare, but I didn't get very far. I used to promote things on my website, but just a few of them were sold. As a result, I've given up on affiliate marketing.

I havent worked as an affilate marketer, some of my friends have though and they complained about it. It seems like a really difficult and strenuous work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds