Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

XenForo: Fantastic Pro

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

New theme, made by Osman from XenForo/XenTR.

I'm really digging it, shame there's no official demo available unfortunately, but I really like the design and features it has. Any thoughts ? It's for sale for 40USD.

Attachments

• fantastic-light.png
    fantastic-light.png
    261.6 KB · Views: 13
  • fantastic-dark.png
    fantastic-dark.png
    261.7 KB · Views: 13
Theme looks great. 40.00 is for 6 months. 60.00 for 1 year. I would buy it and set it up so people could at least look at it on a site. Not sure I want to spend the cash on it right now tho.

Just so everyone knows, there site is an issue. My account can download free mods and themes. But I can't buy anything on the site. They don't seem to respond to tickets on there site either. And it isn't just me having issues. READ HERE This is just one topic on Xenforo about the issues.

This theme looks great, but I am not sure I want to buy from them if they can't even find the time to help people out with account issues.

Just so everyone knows, there site is an issue. My account can download free mods and themes. But I can't buy anything on the site. They don't seem to respond to tickets on there site either. And it isn't just me having issues. READ HERE This is just one topic on Xenforo about the issues.

This theme looks great, but I am not sure I want to buy from them if they can't even find the time to help people out with account issues.
What a shame.. :(

Well I am unable to download anything from the site now. I have changed a few things on my account to see if things change. If it doesn't, I am going to move on from this. They can't find the time to help, why should I waste my time.

This theme looks fantastic but it's a shame the creator is ignoring the account issues that numerous people brought up. :\ If he's not going to give people the time of day, then I will not be spending $40 on his theme.

This theme looks fantastic but it's a shame the creator is ignoring the account issues that numerous people brought up. :\ If he's not going to give people the time of day, then I will not be spending $40 on his theme.
I am with ya. I really tryed to get my account straight. Did everything I could to get it so I could buy this. But they just don't want my business. I have a few free mods from there. I may land up just taking them off my forum.

I like how you can have those icons at the top of the index.

If a provider is slow to respond, it's a major issue.
Nobita/Truonlv is a classic case.
There are some glaring issues in his social groups add-on for XF, and when you try to suggest items, it appears that there is a definite language discombobulation in his lack of actually understanding what you are suggesting.

Lack of response, or poor response by ANY developer should be a MAJOR warning for any purchaser.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest