Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Wrestlenation - WWE, WCW, Impact, ECW, Attitude Era - Wrestling Forum

Jericho

Credits
Site Name: Wrestlenation
URL: www.wrestlenation.net
Type: Forum
Site Info:

A little bit about us...

Hey brothers! My name is Jericho and I'm the creator of Wrestlenation, I'm here to tell you what we're all about and what you can expect as a member of the club.

I created WN this year (2018) with one goal in mind, to make one of the most immersive and exciting wrestling communities on the internet. With me being a massive fan of wrestling for many years, it made complete sense, as the passion and determination was natural and pushed me to build this place and make it the best I can make it for wrestling fans from all over the world.

After much hard work and late nights, it's here and everybody involved are super proud to present Wrestlenation to the world. We're always looking to improve though, we're never finished and will look to evolve Wrestlenation, as time goes by.

So, what do you have to offer?
We have forum wrestling champions, we have three titles for you to win and defend against the entire forum roster (members). Learn More

Check out our ''events'' calendar where you can see up and coming wrestling events, line ups and locations for most major wrestling events across the world, we even remind you on the day when events are happening. Learn More

Want your own wrestling entrance video on your profile? You got it! We give you the option to display any YouTube video or soundcloud track on your profile.

There's a Wrestlenation chatroom, so when that intro music to your weekly show hits you can make your way into the Wrestlenation live chat with all the other c-nation, just kidding.

We have lots to offer at Wrestlenation including , gif supported profile cover images and avatars, monthly competitions (coming soon), wrestling emojis, friends feature, wrestler QnA (coming soon), live alerts, memberships (coming soon) and much more. We encourage you to browse around the place to check them all out.

Got stuck? Need something clearing up? Contact Jericho or check our FAQ page Here

Don't forget to check out our rules Here

In the words of J.R, it's a slobber-knocker!

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds