Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you trust someone as an individual while doing business?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
Let's just say there is someone who would want to be your business partner and you they never did anything to betray your trust so far. However, if there are rumors about them and not pleasant ones at that, would you be willing to trust a person like that?

I am sure we need to look at the individual and judge the character but in business it's just too easy to get betrayed by others.

So, what would you do? Would you be willing to trust your instinct and make them your business partner?

Or would you rather not gamble and choose someone else?

Advertisement Placeholder
I need proof to trust someone in this sense. Like if they can show me on paper they know what they are doing and they haven maximized their other projects, then that is all I care about.

It depends on what the rumors are or what is being said about the person I hired. If any proof of misdoings come out, I will be forced to stop working with that person. I have dealt with people who turned out to be bad eggs, and I just stopped working with them.

If anyone wants me to trust them in business then they will have to prove it to me that they are trustworthy but then I will still never share personal information like my credit card.

As respect is reciprocal so also trust is reciprocal in a business setting. Yes I will trust a customer while doing business but not all individuals. Individuals who trust me with money for a long term goods purchase are the only ones I can trust

In a professional setting, trust operates in a similar fashion to how respect does. While conducting business, I will trust some people more than others. The only people I can trust are those who will give me their money for a long-term purchase of goods.

I would trust the person. This is because for the person to have been my partner and not betrayed me, it's also possible the person didn't do whatever bad thing he or she was accused of.

Personally I think no human is worthy of trust we only give people chances to prove themselves and also know them more better in running business. if you don't trust someone, don't do business with them.

Personally I think no human is worthy of trust we only give people chances to prove themselves and also know them more better in running business. if you don't trust someone, don't do business with them.
You have a point there, we humans are not to be trusted, we are not expected to trust anyone we see especially online, you have to be very careful you might lose a lot of things.

It is not just about trusting somebody blindly but instead putting systems in place to ensure that they are not just going to scam you anyhow because you can never trust anybody absolutely.

Personally I don't want to have a partner in business because to me it's very risky sometimes. it can't be possible to go into business partnerships with someone you don't trust because you will always experience lack of trust in terms of business or money transactions.

Let's just say there is someone who would want to be your business partner and you they never did anything to betray your trust so far. However, if there are rumors about them and not pleasant ones at that, would you be willing to trust a person like that?

I am sure we need to look at the individual and judge the character but in business it's just too easy to get betrayed by others.

So, what would you do? Would you be willing to trust your instinct and make them your business partner?

I think that the level of trust depends a lot on each and every kind of customer because you cannot trust your customers equally or on an equal level. This is a very common thing.

I

I would choose someone else. It would be better in the long run for the relationship we have. If I were to work with the previous person, I would always have to be on alert and that can be stressful.

i do not usually make assumption over some one at first, i try to know that person and also make my own judgement, then before i decide to make my own conclusion as well.

In business I don't usually trust people but what I do is that I'll make sure that every deal we have will be legally backed up. That means if everything goes wrong a person can be arrested.

business I don't usually trust people, but I'll make certain that every deal we make is legally sound. That means that if everything goes wrong, someone could be arrested.

business I don't usually trust people, but I'll make certain that every deal we make is legally sound. That means that if everything goes wrong, someone could be arrested.
You don't need to trust people in business instead everything you do should be done professionally. There should always be a document for signing agreements.

I wouldn't need to and I've never taken people's word as a judgement of character. I'll like to see and make opinion for myself. So even if I've heard a lot about the person, I'll still take them as innocent.

some times those words are generally red flag and you should take them very seriously, i am not saying you should pass judgement because of those red flags which would not be fair.

I will never reveal sensitive information, such as my credit card number, so if someone wants me to trust them in business, they will have to demonstrate their reliability to me. I will always keep it a hundred with you but won’t be dump

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds