Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you start a security firm?

Credits
A security firm is a company that provides security services to those that needs bodyguard services and property protection.

The security's firm officers would be stationed at or with their clients for as long as the contract is in place.

Would be interested in starting such a company? Where do you think one can get those skilled enough to work as security operatives?

Advertisement Placeholder
To form a security firm, you must complete the eligibility requirements, fill out and submit an application for a security company's licence and pay the necessary fees. You must additionally create a business plan, get money, manage your team, and investigate and grasp the statutory obligations for running a security organization.

A security firm is a company that provides security services to those that needs bodyguard services and property protection.

The security's firm officers would be stationed at or with their clients for as long as the contract is in place.

Would be interested in starting such a company? Where do you think one can get those skilled enough to work as security operatives?
This is a good business but it is not something that I would love to do or something I have interesting because I don't even know how to go about it. I have no idea

Most people who start this business are skilled at giving security services. You can learn these skills by joining the police force or other institutions that offer these skills. But you can also start it and hire people who have skills, you don't have to be active yourself in the business.

To form a security firm, you must complete the eligibility requirements, fill out and submit an application for a security company's licence and pay the necessary fees. You must additionally create a business plan, get money, manage your team, and investigate and grasp the statutory obligations for running a security organization.

I actually had the thought in my mind that the processes that is going to be required to set up such a company or project is not going to be an easy one because I've seen him some movies where those that run such a firm even had to employ ex-military personnel to be among their team.

Well starting a security firm is not bad actually and I believe it's very lucrative when you have people to partners with. Sometimes it also depends on your location. it's always profitable to start such business in the urban communities.

Well starting a security firm is not bad actually and I believe it's very lucrative when you have people to partners with. Sometimes it also depends on your location. it's always profitable to start such business in the urban communities.

I believe that you have a very good point about mentioning that location will also have an effect on starting this business and it being successful because I believe that it is something that might not try very well in rural areas.

I won't start a security firm. The reason is simply because I am not very strong with services business. I am not also good in trading. A security firm is a service oriented business. I am better in production.

Well in my own opinion, I won't start a security firm simply because I live in a small urban rural area where the needs for my services will be less needed or supportive in the society.

Yes I would, Though I do not have the necessary skills or knowledge to start it.
But I can make research and employ someone who knows about it, and has the necessary skills or knowledge to do it.

This is a sensitive business as you would be responsible for providing security men and gadgets for firms and organizations. I won't consider this business. It has lots of responsiblity.

This is a sensitive business as you would be responsible for providing security men and gadgets for firms and organizations. I won't consider this business. It has lots of responsiblity.
It is true that this business carries with it so much responsibility. You will have to be really prepared in order to start it. This is because you will be needed to fund the business well and hire good security officers.

Security is a big busy and also very juicy because the demand for it is very large, as people need security for their daily lives which is a necessity, so if I have the money I would go into it.

I have no desire to start a security firm. However, I think this is a profitable business. There is a growing concern for security in the trade and business, and by starting a private security firm, you can make a lot of money.

To succeed in the business, you must study to understand the trends in security and you must train your security personnel on those trends. In fact, I think the best set of people to start this business are ex cops and soldiers.

Security firm is productive but you need to be ready to endure some challenges o the business because a lot of people you will meet and the kind of security itself. However you need to be in an association to be allowed to do it.

In order to start a security firm business , you need to first be eligible by meeting the demands set by the government for having your own security operatives business , after the certificate , then you need to have some ex military personnel that will help you in training your security

I know of a man that has a security firm. He faces many invitations from the police to account for some security breaches in places where his company secures. It is a business that puts you under lots of pressure.

I think this all about earning money, if you can earn a considerable amount of money and put food on your table then that's just fine, do what's the best for you.

I know of a man that has a security firm. He faces many invitations from the police to account for some security breaches in places where his company secures. It is a business that puts you under lots of pressure.
You can't just start a security firm without getting the proper certificate of authority from the government , once that's done , you can even invite the police to help you in training your employee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds