Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather work for someone or start your own business?

Credits
At a particular point in our lives we have to make the decisions whether they will choose to work for someone or two build our own business.
Surely having your own business has a lot of advantages overworking for someone like free time, being your own boss, being the decision maker and many more.
For me I would rather prefer having my own business.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Making such decisions, depends on your financial status. I will prefer to worked for myself if I have the capital to support the business and choice to worked for someone when I have no capital support.

It is determined by your objectives and choices. Working for someone else can provide a consistent income and possibly more security. Establishing your own business gives you more flexibility and the chance to earn more revenue, but it also comes with more risk.

Well people have different feelings and thought about business. personally I will prefer to start my own business rather than working for someone because i believe that is one of the possible ways to financial independence.

I have worked for someone for years to save money and start my business. Now I am in business though. If all things were equal from the very start, I would have gone into business straight. But sometimes, we have to work for some time to raise money.

At a particular point in our lives we have to make the decisions whether they will choose to work for someone or two build our own business.
Surely having your own business has a lot of advantages overworking for someone like free time, being your own boss, being the decision maker and many more.

What about you?

Everything depends on the resources that I have and the business plan that I also have as well because if it's something that is feasible for me to start up on my own, there is no need for me to work for another person when I can actually do it for myself.

Working for someone is tiring as they treat us like a slave. They don't care about our welfarism. I just have a pity on my friend today. He could not go work because there is no money for transport meanwhile they ought to have paid him for February but they still expect him to be coming to work without payment thinking he is surviving if they pay salary or not.

When they launch their own businesses, many people discover that they have more freedom, independence, and control over their lives. But some people are better suited to working for someone else because it might offer more stability and the opportunity to pursue a passion project. The decision to start one's own business versus work for someone else is ultimately a personal one.

Well sometimes the situation depends on how we are and then our financial status also. I will prefer to start my own business but due to lack of finance, I will worked for someone but I want to start my own business.

Depends on the job. I personally would work for someone else if the pay was good. But I much rather work for myself, as I can see all of that money coming to me and only me. It's a nice feeling too when you have your own business, because it gives you the freedom to run it how you see fit.

Working for someone or starting my own business depends largely on my financial capability, If I have the financial capability to start my own business, Then I would not hesitate to quit working for someone.

You need money and knowledge to start a business. You can make money and gain knowledge and experience by working for others. Therefore, my preference is to work for someone to build my business funds.

It depends on which one you like, but for me I'll like the idea of starting my business by myself, I like the idea of being financially independent it helps a lot.

There is nothing wrong with working for someone before starting your own business. In life, we have to start from a starting point. You don't buy experience, your acquire it. If you don't start from been under someone where will you get the experience from. Although when you work under someone they might threat you as a nobody. But you still have to endure to acquire the experience you needed.

I have worked for someone before and i did not really like the outcome of things. I prefer working for myself. Having my own business might not be easy to run at the very beginning, but it gives me enough time to do the things i want to do.

Let assume I'm just starting my life from the beginning, i will like to first work under someone to gain all the life experience first before starting my own business

I think that the majority of us here would want to start our own business at some point in our life's as nobody dreams to work for the rest of his or her life but plans to be independent at some point in life.

I think the situation depends sometimes. if you have the skills, knowledge and the financial capital, it's more better to start your own business than working for someone to pay.

What about you?
I prefer to own and start my business than work for someone. I also think everyone wants to have their business but a lot of people do not have enough capital to do so and that is why we are working for some people which may be very little time.

Well in some cases where I have not plan to start my own business yet or even have the capital to start my business I will prefer to work under someone to earn money money and experience first.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds