Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Would you rather receive a $200 discount on everything or receive a 30% discount on everything?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, if you're the type of person who shops very often, I would better to get 30% discount on everything that you're buying. This is because you're going to save more money than just getting $200 one off.
That's what I was initially going to say too. But ...

When you think about what you actually buy, isn't most of your everyday purchases less than $200? For example, my groceries, gas, eating out, and shopping are all $200 for each purchase. Even this websites server hosting, domain, etc are less than $200. You would basically be getting all of that for free!

It's only on purchases more than $667 where you would be better with 30% discount. How many times does that happen?

That's what I was initially going to say too. But ...

When you think about what you actually buy, isn't most of your everyday purchases less than $200? For example, my groceries, gas, eating out, and shopping are all $200 for each purchase. Even this websites server hosting, domain, etc are less than $200. You would basically be getting all of that for free!

It's only on purchases more than $667 where you would be better with 30% discount. How many times does that happen?
You do have a very good point that's valid. I suppose I didn't put it rightly the way I thought of which is that the 30% will be better for heavy shoppers. If you're not going to shop big, then getting $200 on everything is going to be a better deal.

I'd rather receive a 30% discount on everything as that would be put onto everything I buy.
If I was to receive the $200 discount, I'd have to spend the $200 as if I were to spend less, it wouldn't work.

I would want to receive a $200 discount on everything I buy. It's going to pay me better because I don't use to shop a lot, so getting a $200 discount will save me a lot of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds