Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Type of Gift to Receive

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Do you like practical gifts, more sentimental gifts, or funny gifts? What is your favorite one to receive, do you really have a preference??

Practical would mean you have more uses for this gift. Perhaps you will use it throughout the entire year. Sentimental will be close to your heart, could be home made or bought, but it means a lot to you no matter the cost! Funny gifts are typically filled with humor.

I probably like a mix of practical gifts and sentimental gifts. I usually get a lot of similar stuff every year since I don't have a whole lot of interests. The most useful gift I got this year was probably a new razor, money, and gift cards. Everything else I received was mostly based on things of interest.

I don't have a preference. I don't celebrate holidays. But I do enjoy buying random gifts for my g/f. :D

I buy myself most of the things I need/want so when it comes from other people, I definitely prefer something sentimental. For example, for one Valentine's day while we were still dating, my husband gifted me what looked like a chocolate heart box but when I opened it, they were chicken nuggets! (I loved chicken nuggets back then.) After we were married, a few years ago, he bought me a bouquet of dinosaurs because I love dinosaurs.

I mainly like practical gifts myself, most years I'm asking for things that will help me work on my projects easier. I don't mind getting sentimental and funny gifts every once in a while though. Either way, I'm always thankful for the gifts I receive.

I love receiving gifts that I can use in my daily life. So, probably gifts related to clothing or wearables would make me feel great always.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds